Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking 4 a life partner and admissions to my masters degree.
Pleas​e pray for DJ.​ The Dr. calle​d today​ and said his B U N level​ was 72, it is only suppo​se to be 19. His Prote​in in his kidne​y is 1037.​8 it is only suppo​se to be 17 or below​.​ His kidne​y'​s are shutt​ing down.​ Pleas​e Pray.

And keep my brothers G & R in your prayers, that they will follow Jesus. :)
The Peter's Hall SDA Church in Guyana is in shambles. It has lost most of ts dedicated members due to migration and that zeal and zest to serve in the church is not there.Now the elder has decided to leave the church is left without an elder members who dont really want to serve in the church and the church is moving no where.We need paryers.
Please pray that I will be relieved of stress and that God will help me to walk more closely with Him each day. Thank you.
I am fully aware of the long term effect of stress, you are in my thoughts. It is said the Lords gives us no more than we are able to bear, but when stress is at its peak, this is difficult to believe. I am thinking of you as I face my own challenges with stress which can do untold damage to your health if it is not contained. I'm hear to talk if you ever need to and I will remember you and all those who are face with the same. God bless.
please pray for my friend Curtis, his liver ruptured and he claims he is dying and wants to end his life this friday.
Please pray for my friend Ronald Hudson..he is suffering from colon cancer..i know God has a plan for him for all of us and for me thats why maybe i have known him here..i know prayer is powerful and above all God is powerful nothing is impossible with HIm if we trust Him fully i ask your help for this..i am hoping for that and expecting one of you to help pray for his recovery..your sister in Christ..

Norly Ballos
Brothers and Sisters, I've two exams on Wednesday which I am asking you to intercede for me such that I might find favor before the Professors and pass them.
I have been hit with a desire of not reading and I can't explain where it came from. Pray for me that I get the desire and force myself to read, the Lord to help me understand and retain what I am reading. Plz intercede!

Regards

Joseph
I will pray for you Joseph but I may be swayin'me hips whilest I do it. Can you feel the vibes?
plz pray for me and my husband our marriage is goin through the phase of real hell! i want God's deliverance!

The GC set March 21-28, 2009 as a Youth Week Of Prayer.
I know many conferences, divisions have started their weeks of prayer and some haven't but let's this opportunity to pray and keep the fire burning.
Take time to pray for the youths world wide, students in both secular and religious campuses, men of God in the fields and their respective families.
Uplift families going through the economic and financial crisis, those who have lost jobs, insurance, shelter etc.

May the good Lord richly bless you immeasurably more than you can ask, think or imagine.
Please pray for me...my parent and my younger sister... My parent have a problem in their relationship... My younger sister is working as a police... and me myself was struggling to be a teacher... please pray for us...

thank you...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by