Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am truly very sorry to hear this.  I am praying while I am typing.  I will lift you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.  May the Lord bless and keep your family, provide you the peace that passes all understanding, and the Great physician grant you a miracle and healing.

Thank you Daniel. Tears come so easily but prayers are reaching quickly to our dear Saviour who can do all his possible means to help us.

Yes Vim, I will pray and share his name with our prayer group here at my local church.  Please keep us informed as to how it goes with him.  God bless him to get what he needs.

Amen Pat, thanks God bless you too. I have all of you here as a real support. The more prayers that will go to our Saviour the more He will reply. thanks.

Praying for your son and for YOU..... :)

Hi Sarah, thanks I knew before posting that you will be many to reply to the prayer request. Just pray that one day he will give his soul to Jesus. My daily struggle is strong daily.

You will see the miracle of God just believe and have faith the hand of God is not short to heal iam assuring you that Zubi will be healed in through the Name of Jesus Christ.I will always put him in prayer and i will also forward the name to our prayer band for group prayer too.Always  keep updated us about him.

God bless you and your family

help us pray here in the Philippines, pray for the families because typhoons hit us and many died.

Sorry for what happened n in all things let's trust God, prayer warriors thank you for what you are doing, please pray for me too coz I'm going through some problem right now that God will see me thru

Currently I am going through alot of discomfort and minor pain issues.  As a result of these issues however, I am unable to sleep.  I also having trouble with my right eye and due to these and some other medical problems, I am also experiencing minor anxiety as well, I have been put on temporary medication, but these are causing side effects.  Please pray for healing, so I can get back on track, with my life, help others and get work that I am able to cope with and enjoy and be able to have a good and restful nights sleep.

Thank you

Alison

please include me in your prayers..pls submit my petition of prayer to God..for taking care of our home...Hope we can settle our financial payments there.and also my activity in studies...we will have redcross training on monday..hope it would be ok..hope i'll pass this training..because i havent finished the basic life support..that's why i enroll it again..i have had prob...but im done with first-aid..i just have to repat my basic life support..pls pray for me to pass..i'll appreciate..Godbless..

Please lift up my friend Dan in your prayers.  Please ask God, to heal his broken heart,  (his wife left him),  and that God,  (if it's God's will)  will send somebody to him, for him to love,  and to be loved.  Please send someone to him that will be a spiritual blessing in his life,  that will encourage him to have a personal relationship with you Lord.  Someone that understands his lifestyle,  (dairy farming).  Please Dear Lord, do what it takes so he is ready for the second return of Jesus,  and he can be in heaven.

Thank you in advance for all the prayers.

-michelle

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by