Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 9346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just want to let you know that the Charles family are in my prayers.And also your friend's mother.I'll ask my dad to lift you and Mr C up when I speak to him.God bless.
Good morning sis C, You and your family are in my prayers and I will certainly pray for your friend's mother. May God bless you and yours and keep you in his care.
Love You!
Hey let's continue to pray for one another, pray is the most powerful thing we have againts the devil let's use it.

The devil knows his time is short so he will cause as much pain and destruction as possible....but we have to remember that Jesus says,"I will never leave you nor forsake you" also He will never give us more than we can bear, just cast your burdens unto Jesus for He cares for you.

I will pray for you, your family and friends as you pray for me mine...my daughter isn't to well,she's 3 years old.
Hi
I'm going to be enganged with George where he going to baptism on 24/5/08. Please pray for him. Thanks
Please pray for a Walla Walla University student, Shari Booth. She is missing and presumed drowned after going absent 30 hours ago during an advanced SCUBA class at the University's Rosario Beach Marine Biology Station.

More details and a picture of Shari are on the Walla Walla University web site here:
http://www.wallawalla.edu/about-wwu/news/article/view/search-contin...
I do not have good news to report. The search for the missing student has been suspended without locating her. Please pray for the family, friends and other students as they go through this time of sorrow.

More details here:
http://www.wallawalla.edu/about-wwu/news/article/view/search-for-mi...
I'm praying for everyone affected by this, may God be with with Shari Booth's family,friends,WWU students and all who knew her r, as i said anyone who has been affected by this in anyway.
'Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you'
Please pray that everything of mine that has gone wrong will go right bcoz I need to finish school.
THanx
Marsden
Here I was thinking my 3 year old daughter was getting better, then she starts vomiting again,she has been vomiting since last Sabbath, we took her to the doctor, were she recieved an injection to stop the vomiting, it stopped for awhile but then she was back at it again, she's still sick nothing let to bring up and all I can do for her is pray and try to comfort her. It's hurting me to see her like this oh how I wish I could take it from her....she's just a baby, her name is Telira, I'm asking that you will pray for her. Thank you and God bless you all
Please include me in your prayer to overcome all the trials that i am encountering right now,God knows my heart, how much i really want to serve Him, but satan is doing all his best to destroy the purpose of God for me, regarding some health problems that lower down my self esteem and affects my service for God.Please help me to overcome all this trials through all your prayers i know nothing is impossible with God! Thank you!
Special prayer request for Myanmar (Burma) Cyclone Victims...
http://www.rfa.org/english/?service=bur

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2016   Created by Clark P.   Powered by