Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 11279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning,
please pray that i gain complete victory over my temper.Also i need God's help Educationalwise.Friend/ friends just pray for God to bless me in all areas in my life(spiritually,physically, emotionally,financially n so on).Thankyou so much
Hi All, I just joined the network and believe me i find it more promising and good for the youth of today. My prayer request is that I find retarding in the study of the word of God and i have realised that this has brought me faraway from the father. Please pray for me to get back to the first love i had with God when I first met him

thank you
I want to praise God just for who is. He is all mighty, powerful and yet loving he is my all in all. I would like prayer for my marriage, family. Thank you and God bless!! Keep up the prayer group cause prayer is an absolute thing of importance in our everyday life... and spiritual growth. God is Good...He is wonderful..
Dear Friends
Thanks for the prayer for my engangment.
It was end with succeful.
And George was baptized too
Thanks to all who prayed for my daughter I had to take her back to the doctor along with her brother both have a viral infection but by the grace of God will get better. Once again thanks and i will pray for all of you.
Hi, I am currently doing some bible study with a non adventist christian and she hates the adventist faith with a passion. Please pray for me that with God's help her attitude will change before it is too late.
My prayers are with you. If we study the beauty of Jesus, and go where the Holy Spirit leads, animosity towards others different than ourselves is diminished greatly. Keep up the good work!
Hi, I have a request for my daughter. She is 16 and is at bording academy. She is completing her Sophmore year of school. In one week the school year ends. She struggles with learning challenges due to ADHD and although she can learn the material, she has a hard time keeping up with the work required in school. She has been working very hard to complete things before the end of the year but is very discouraged because her grades are low and even with her extra work, things are not improving. She says she prays for help and nothing is working. She feels that she can not do anymore and that even with everything she is still failing. Please remember her in your prayers this week as she finishes up the school year. She needs God's strength to get through finals and to complete her school work. Thanks! There is power in prayer.
  • Testimony Thanks to Clark and company and AO members who remembered me in prayer. I got a tremendous breakthrough on my research Thesis. Glory be to God, Still need your prayers for my final viva voce exams.
    Prayer is the key to unlock heaven's storehouses of abundant blessings.

May the good Lord richly bless you, immeasurably more than you can ask, think or imagine.
Praise God! He gave you a great mind. He will bring to mind what you have studied. We'll keep praying too. ;-)
I have been struggling with depression as long as I can remember. Everytime I think I have gained victory, I fall into a depressing state once again. I know it may not seem as important as other problems but recently it has been affecting my social, family, personal and spiritual life greater than before. Your prayers on my behalf would be greatly appreciated.
Besides that I still want to thank God for everything I have now and even for my problems because I know trials come to make us strong. Let us never forget that we have alot to thank God for in spite of our problems. And you all would be in my prayers as well.
I will pray for u as I can and do identify with u. I still have bouts of depression but my sister the devil is a LIAR and by the grace of God he will and cannot prevail.

Deprseeion as I'm told is not of God but you know what He created us with emotions and feelings and he has the power to FIX them.

Have a great God blessed day

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by