Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to update this request with a praise. My mother made it through her surgery very well. The pace maker was replaced on the right side and appears to be working well at this time. She is currently being monitored in the hospital. I want to thank everyone who prayed. Please continue to pray for my sister who most likely has inoperable cancer. The doctors are still trying to determine what can be done if anything to help her. Praise God, there is power in prayer. God bless you all.
I am a young adult, who has only gotten a full blow of what life realy is, a year ago. Am talking about responsibilities, bills, important choices and decisions and lots more. I thank God for this site, cause for one person, I need a whole lot of prayers.

I would grately appreciate it if you could pray for me to be successful in my exam, to be able to get my licence, along with other personal issues thats too personal to mention here, but most importantly, I want you to pray for me to be able to gain back that close and personal relationship with God. I have strayed from him and sometimes wonder if he would even think twice about taking me back. I love that man Christ Jesus, but its sometimes just so hard to keep up with him. You know he never lets me go when I fall, at times I pull my hands from him and give up, say i cant make it. But I know he wont give up on me, and am not giving up on me either! Thats why am here, cause I believe that with my prayers along with yours, hmm, only wonders and miracles could happen.

Please keep me in mind and pray for me, I will do the same for you.

Thankx.
I will be praying for you and your family Becky..the devil is really busy he knows his time is short....with God all things are possible, His strength is prefect when our strength is gone, He'll carry us when we can't carry on.

I'm praying for everyone else as well.....pray is power.....more pray more power so lets keep praying.
Becky:

I want you to know first and foremost that I LOVE YOU and that GOD IS LOVE he has given me the love I have for you.

I am not there but I am sharing your fears and pain. I will be there for you throughout it all as God allows but I want you to know that while I will be there GOD IS THERE. My prayers are goin up for your mom and sister.

As I said in an earliar post SATAN IS A LIAR....he is desperate his time is nigh..hang onto God and he wil hold onto you.

Love you

CJ
Im asking one and all to pray for the New Maranatha Seventh-day Adventist Church, Antigua, as we step up our outreach ministry in a series of crusades and hope to bring more people to recognize Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Remember also to pray for my family and as we continue to pray for you.
I would like to ask a prayer request.. Please pray for Mr. Terry Wright ..he has a brain cancer..pray for him that God will move him to heal and cure about this kind of sick...I believe that the most powerful solution is God and prayer... God bless us all...

your friend in Christ.
Kyla
please pray for a friend of mine called ray he has a thyroid problem and also he is seriously thinking of going on toserve God as a missionary.
I need the prayers of those I love--my Brethren.
I am a singer/musician who loves to sing for God because I feel His blessings each time I do that which He has called me to do;
Things are not very easy financially which makes me compromise sometimes about working on sabbath.pls,pray for me for God's blessing so that I may be able to do His will,His commandments.Also that He may bless my wife and strengthen her faith in God and His words and that He will continue to help us to nurture the children He has given us.
Again,I want Him to put me in a position where I shall praise Him always.I believe God shall answer the prayer of the saints on my behalf as I also join to pray for other brothers and sisters.Thanks.
I need strength to overcome temptation and to surrender myself to God so He can use me to be a very powerful young Elder.
Thank you so much and may God richly bless us all.
Plz pray for me and my mother to have a strong and faithful relationship and we build up trust thank you
I need prayers for my family members and friends who do not know Christ , dont have a relationship with him. and do not know the blessing of the Sabbath day. For myself, I need strength to get through the pain of a divorce, and direction from this point on, from the Lord for my life.
I need to ask for prayer for a friend of mine. She is having severe back pain and head and neck pain. The Doctors say it is from stress. Please pray that her pain will go away soon so that she can return to work and care for her family. Also pray that she will find a new job that will not create so much stress for her. Thanks and God Bless you.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service