Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like prayers on behalf of the situation i have been encountering for the past three days God knows the prays of my heart he knows how i'm hurting over this im hoping that this too pass so i can feel better i really do hope it changes for the best and in my favor
Heavenly Father, please be with Sally in this time of hurting. This too shall pass, seems to trite. Please let her know that, no matter what, You are there with her and want the best for her.

In Jesus Name, amen
I thank God very much for my stature.
But I'm being face with a lot if problems in my tertiary education esp. SABBATH EXAMS.
Please pray for me
The church can be of help with your exams. Have you contacted them?
Please say a prayer for me. I have a job interview in 2.5 hours. Thanks!
Heavenly Father, please be with Shirley's grandaughter, Anna. You know her acute needs right now. Please comfort her, give her caregivers knowledge and compassion. Please open the way for her to have the lung transplant. Comfort Shirley and Mary in all they are experiencing at this time. Hold them close, and may they depend on You for all things, and may their faith remain strong and growing.

May Your will be done, in Jesus Name

Sylvia

Its good to know that you have people who pray for you and you also pray for as well, i am requesting a prayer for a financial break through and i know our God who owns all things will make this possilbe,please do pray for me.
Dear brothers and sisters:

I am an adventist (soon to be great grampa) and I have been separated from my wife and grandkids for over a month. I would
like to purchase a bus ticket to go spend Thanksgiving with them, but the $209 bus ticket due to this economy, is not within
reach. I miss my wife and holding my grandbabies.

Please pray that the Lord grants me this wish somehow, because with God all things are possible...
Thank you! Blessings to your day.
If it is God's will for your life ... I am sure He will make it happen. He only knows what is best for us. Always pray for HIS will and not your's. Our wants are not always the best. God be with you ....
I've been learning how to sell health books door to door, and tomorrow's going to be the first day doing it alone. I'm somewhat on the shy side so tomorrow is definitely not going to be easy for me. I have faith God will see me through, but if any of you could pray for me I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.
Hey ... A fellow book seller. Nothing like books. I sell health books also. (The J.H. Kellogg brand) But I mostly sell E.G.White books. Praying for you ...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service