Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pleasant sabbath to all my fellow adventist brothers and sisters, please pray for my friend chivone she has been applying for jobs and so far she hasn't been employed also pray that she will be drawn closer to God. Thank you all let us continue to pray for each other while we look forward for our Saviour's soon return.
will do i hope she find some grafting that appeals to her and able suit her needs
my pray request is for amara and myself i hope that we stay strong and i also like to pray for thoose who r support us and given a-lot confidence and i hope sometime in the future we meet i the future
My prayer request is: I am making a big step in my life and I want to be guided. Please pray that I would make the right decisions and that God i guiding me.
My nephew-Brad's ex girlfriend-the mother of his almost year old daughter is in the hospital. Her name is Ashley and she is 22. She has cystic fibrosis. She has not been doing very well and they just found out today she has a staph infection in her lungs. They do not not know if she will leave the hospital alive.

Also Ashley's brother, Brandon 16 years old, has the same thing and is not expected to make it through the summer. These are both good kids and Ashley is a good mother.

Brad has had a hard time last few years and he needs prayers to keep him from falling back into some old habits. I'm afraid this with Ashley could send him there.

So please keep them in your prayers this weekend.

Thankx.
please pray for my family and myself. Please pray for my husband that God will give him the strenght to lead his Church and also for my daughter that the Lord will contiue to guide and protect her.Also please pray for them so they may get a visa to come to the usa.
Please pray for my family and I. I feel that Satan is working hard in my family and he is winning. I lost my temper with my family and can't seem to get over the anger that I feel toward my children. Also I am backsliding and I don't feel that the Lord can answer my prayer because of my sins. I am trying so hard to do what is right but it seems that I always ended up doing what is wrong instead.
Hi Sister,
I will be praying for you. You are not alone in this struggle. I believe that Satan is working so much the harder because he knows that he has a short time. I have felt the heat going up in our lives too. Remember "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever." Heb.13:8. 1 John 1:9 Read also the chapter Consecration in Steps to Christ. When we see our own weakness we can know that it is the Holy Spirit prompting us to come up higher and we can know that God sees something precious in us. It is through FIRE that gold is purified. James 1 and 1 Peter 1. God LOVES You, Eunice. Lood at the many blessings that He has blessed you with. Write them down and look up. Our redemption draweth nigh. I am praying for you. Jesus is able to save us to the Uttermost! Love your sister in Christ, Katrina
Hi all.

I'm back at work after 2 weeks and am still in pain but its bearable. Please continue to pray for me and thank you so very much for all your prayers and emails of encouragement.

God is still in the miracle workin business.

Halleluiah.

Please pray that I find a house for my daughter and I to live in as we have to move and the rent here is high.

Freinds satan is really working overtime to makse God's children unhappy but you know what? satan is a liar...God is still in control
Thanks
I need you all pray for me. i want to remain firm in the faith always and i want to serve God with my all
On sunday i will be travelling to Nairobi for an interview with Hawkins associate for banking job to be held on Monday. Kindly pray for God's will to prevail.

A special prayer for the bursar of my school, who has had problems paying casuals and part time lecturers and who also is an adventist

A special prayer for the family, friends and staff of Kitale Technical Training Institute who have lost a young and dedicated lecturer who will be burried tomorrow
Thank you so much for this. How nice it is to share burdens, and know others are praying for them.
If anyone would,please,please pray, for I have such burdens on my heart. I have been in various places, and am now back living with my parents. I also have two ex-roomates, who are in a situation, almost needing a way out. Plus my parents-there is so much that needs prayer.
Much of this seems like it could be solved, if God would choose to bless financially-would you please pray for that blessing,if HIs will? Thank you...I know it may sound trifle, yet could relieve such heavy burdens. Thank you so much.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service