Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I I will certainly pray for you.

Looks like I have a big interview coming up on Thursday, my first in almost a year. The job location is close to home which would be perfect.  Please pray that I will get this job and that it will be the right job with a pleasant work environment and that I will have the ability and stamina to be a fantastic worker.

Amen!

He has promised to grant us the desires of our hearts, and all His promises are "Yea and Amen".

My marriage is under attack. May you please pray for me I am about to loose my wife and son. She talks divorce.

Pray and fast God will move for you if you can watch fireproof it's a Christian movie about a wife who does this to her husband his father gives him Godly advice that saves his marriage you could YouTube the movie watch it and apply the principles in Jesus name protect this marriage God amen and amen

Thank you for the good advice Cindy. The movie is very interesting and I will apply the principles. God bless you

God bless brother sibusiso my husband and I have been down this road too someone suggested the movie, keep praying and trusting God.

Pray for ptr. Mark Finley... for he is in the bad condition of health..

Today is my big interview at 9:30 am eastern time. Pray for me that it goes well, because a new job is needed.

Please pray for my brother Joel Cara who is in the ICU right now due to difficulty of breathing.According to his doctor they found some nodules in his lungs and we are still waiting for the result. Please pray also for my family as well as we experience this trials. We believe that God is the Great Physician and nothing is impossible with him. Your prayers are truly appreciated. Thank you!
Amen and amen God is there.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by