Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a Bible study contact her Name is Lyn ... 1st study with her on Monday ...

Thank you

blessings as you pray

stanley

Please pray for me I am having some problems in my work place.

thank u all for the service you are doing for our Lord Jesus by praying for others,pray for me to be strong,am going through a very diffficult family time right now.and i started working two weeks ago,please pray for me to find favour with my bosses,

Conversion of:

Lou Anne White

Robert Siminski

I leave this request for all you Prayer Warriors, My son is going thru a difficult time. Pray that he may realize God   can and will help him. Pray that God will help keep his jobs so he can take care of himself. Thank you . My prayer for all our brethren that need help now, my God answer your request according to His will for you and your situation.

Thank you again.

God wants us to pray for one another. I lift up my fiend Eliza to God that his will be done in her situation. She has cancer.thank you for your prayers. Prayers going up for your requests also.

pray for me i am going through one of the toughest  time of my life

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HOPE UNDER GOD'S MERCIES YOU ARE FINE WHEREVER YOU ARE. IT SO HAPPYFUL THAT GOD LOVES US ALL THE TIME DESPITE HOW WE KEEP MAKING SINS. THIS TIME I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU GUYS TO PRAY FOR MY SMALL BUSINESS WHICH HAVE STARTED RECENTLY, ALTHOUGH IT HAS NOT PICKED UP WELL. DEAR FRIENDS ALL THE TIME AS YOU PRAY REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS SO THAT THE POWER OF THE ENEMY MAY NEVER HAVE ANY EFFECT IN THAT BUSINESS AM DOING...ALL THE BEST AND MAY THE LOVE OF GOD BE WITH YOU ALL. BE BLESSED.

i've been married more than a year now. was pregnant but lost the baby through miscarriage. then develop a severe pid after that. but now im not able to conceive. i have been praying sincerely that god will answer my prayer. kindly pray for me. i need  your prayer.

My heart truly goes out to you....had to just stop and say, YOU ARE LOVED...AND WILL HAVE CHILDREN!!!! The Devil IS A LIAR!

thank you so much for your encouragement

pls pray for me..im so down..:-( hope i'd be healed...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service