Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please lift up my friend Dan in your prayers.  Please ask God, to heal his broken heart,  (his wife left him),  and that God,  (if it's God's will)  will send somebody to him, for him to love,  and to be loved.  Please send someone to him that will be a spiritual blessing in his life,  that will encourage him to have a personal relationship with you Lord.  Someone that understands his lifestyle,  (dairy farming).  Please Dear Lord, do what it takes so he is ready for the second return of Jesus,  and he can be in heaven.

Thank you in advance for all the prayers.

-michelle

one of my Friend got accident last august 6 he had undergone 2 major operation n his pelvic and bladder after a month  he is able to walk but sad to say he is not fully recovered and needed to got operation again his urethra a urine passage break that's why he has a hole inserted catheter for his wee wee..next year he will have operation  of three doctors orthopedics,plastic surgeon,urologist..to repair the broke so he got able to back normal <urinate to his penis> again..please pray for his recovery and success for his coming operation..and also for the truth that i sharing to him actually we started to study Gods word together.. 

Father in heaven,

I pray for your people, for those who are not ready, for those who are ignorant of the machinations of our great enemy, and I pray for those who think to rule over us.  I ask for wisdom for us all, to discern between good and evil, to choose wisely, to choose life.  Give us a new heart, and a new mind.  purify us from all our faulty, and perfect your character in us, that we might be a living testimony to a dead and dying church and world, that we might surrender all unto you, that you may be given the glory for all that you will accomplish through us.  Strengthen thy people our God.  I pray for the latter rain in this time of the latter rain, I ask for your mind and your Spirit, that I might decrease and you may increase.  In Jesus name, Amen.

Please pray for us..

I am two months pregnant, and so exhausted and sick I am pretty much bed ridden.. My poor husband has to take both of our burdens on him self..

%50 of his spine is out of place, and he is in a lot of pain for all this, and to top it off he has a very physically laborious job..

Plus we are so broke right now I haven't been able to get to the doctor, or get prenatal vitamins yet.. I'm getting weaker by the day..

Will keep you in my prayers,@Kristina.

Ty :0)

Praying for you and your family that our God may heal you both and bless you all financially.
I'll pray for you friend. Don't worry God will hear you.

You have it.  I am sorry for your difficulties.  I will be praying for you.

Please pray for my friend's daughter. She will have  an operation on her neck this morning (UK time). Her name is Carmelene.

Thanking you in advance for your prayers.

God bless you.

Our daughter uses cursing and vulgar words. She has also threatened to kill herself. She is almost thirteen years and has problem with identity -she wishes to be white but she is African born. She do not follow the rules of the house and is disobedient and arrogant. Please pray for her and us -the parents for God to give us patience and wisdom to bring her up godly way

Father in Heaven I thank you for the wonderful gift of life to every member of this Group. May you heal all those who are sick. and forgive everyone our sins. for we have fall short of the Glory of God. we need your help and guidance everyday. I PRAY IN JESUS NAME
Amen

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by