Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friends am currently seeking a job, have send my CV to different companies. One of the employers conducted me, wanted to know a little about me. Please this is just an opportunity for me to get a job. FRIENDS AS YOU PRAY REMEMBER ME ON THIS SO THAT I CAN GET THIS JOB. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Friends am currently seeking a job, have send my CV to different companies. One of the employers conducted me, wanted to know a little about me. Please this is just an opportunity for me to get a job. FRIENDS AS YOU PRAY REMEMBER ME ON THIS SO THAT I CAN GET THIS JOB. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

PRAYER FOR EVANGELISM:    2Timothy 2;24-25 "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,  In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;"    1Peter 2:1 "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings."   Revelation 14:5 "And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God."   

guile   defined- n. indirect, subtle, artful, or underhanded treachery 

Names that guile gave to Jesus:

a blasphemer-         a caster out of devils by Beelzebub-       a glutton-          beside Himself..a madman-        one deserving of spit, smiting, and death-              one who could not save Himself-       one who does not know who His father is-         a Sabbath breaker-       a Samaritan-          a sinner monger-               a wine bibber       

The Names of Jesus:

Advocate-          Almighty-           Almighty God-           Alpha and Omega-            The Amen-          Ancient of

Days-                Anointed-              Anointed One-             Beginning-        Beginning and the Ending-        

Begotten-              Beloved-          Blessed Son of God-                    Bread of Life-              

Bright and Morning Star-           Chief Cornerstone-               Chosen-                 Chosen of God-               Christ-               

Christ Child-               Christ the Lamb-                Comforter-                Consolation of Israel-                      

Counsellor-    Creator-                 Deliverer-                     Divine Son Emmanuel-                  Eternal Father-         

Example-       Faithful and True-          Firstborn-               God-           God of Abraham-             God of Israel-        

God of Jacob-           Good Shepherd-                 Great I AM-            Healer-            Head of the Church-            

Holy-              Holy One-                    Image of God-               Immanuel-                Jesus of Nazareth-          

Judge-              Just One-         The Life-               The Light of the World-            Living Bread-           

Living Water-   Lord God Almighty-              Lord Jesus-           Lord of the Sabbath-              Lord Omnipotent

Master-                  Messiah-                  Only Begotten-              Prince of Peace-              Redeemer-        

Son of God-

Son of Righteousness-                 

The Truth-           

The Vine-             

The Way-

Worthy-   

Romans 6:7-10   "For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.  For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life."

Please pray that God would send godly friends into my life.

Also I am seeing so much suffering in my community and I would like to start a ministry for health and wellness. Please pray that God would open the door for this much needed ministry.

Please pray that I am able to find a good job with good Adventist schooling nearby.

Hi dear borthers and sisters in Christ!

I'm writing a prayer request for fiancé, Rick Stiles.

Yesterday, he had surgical biopsy to determine what causes the swollen lymph nodes on his neck. 

He had a CT-scan and a pet scan a few weeks back to rule out that it wasn't caused by Mantle Cell Lymphoma( a type of blood cancer) which he was diagnosed 3 years ago, the same year he lost his wife to lupus. He has an 8 year old daughter who loves her daddy very much.

The biopsy result will be on Thursday, March 13, 2014. Please pray that it's nothing serious or life threatening and for his complete healing.

We are both sda and we believe in the power prayer!

Daghan salamat(Thank you very much) for responding. God bless.

Any results back?

Brothers and Sisters, I ask that you join me in prayer for Ryan, Matt, and Tor.  They're battling drug addiction.  I pray the Lord will strengthen them and draw them close.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, please pray for my brother. He cried to me telling me that he could no longer see. His left eye is already damaged and now his right eye is becoming blurred. The doctor said his left eye is beyond recovery but the damage in the right eye can be somehow controlled. My heart aches seeing him depressed. Please pray that the meds could help him. He said he believes that God would heal him. Please help us pray. Thank you. 

God bless us all.

Oh Lord, I ask You to open my eyes and help me get closer to You. 

The fact that you have asked Him to come to you, He will sister. God bless you.

Pray for my mother And I,our health conditions...
And also me cousin has prostate cancer

Thank U in advance

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com