Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are praying for you...

"Come now, let's settle this," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool. Isaiah 1:18

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Psalms 51:7

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Isaiah 43:25

I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you." Isaiah 44:22

Once again you will have compassion on us. You will trample our sins under your feet and throw them into the depths of the ocean! Micah 7:19

For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death. 2 Corinthians 7:10

Do not allow guilt to destroy you. There is a new life after baptism; join yourself with the family of believer.… 

There are today thousands suffering from physical disease, who, like the paralytic, are longing for the message, “Thy sins are forgiven.” The burden of sin, with its unrest and unsatisfied desires, is the foundation of their maladies. They can find no relief until they come to the Healer of the soul. The peace which He alone can give, would impart vigor to the mind, and health to the body. DA 270.1

please pray for my brother Alec Stuart who fell off his roof fixing something and had to be flown to South Africa and is highly sedated as in a lot of pain..He broke 3 bones in spine and neck and knee cap and scheduled for surgery this afternoon..Thank you

Hi everybody,
Pls could I ask that you pray for a friend of mine: ex SDA and is making their way back to God but is struggling with alcohol dependency.
Thank you

I need prayers to overcome my pet sin -Please pray for me

Veli 

please include me in your prayer now i having problem with my studies its financial problem until im not yet enrolled because i have no money..include me that God will send miracle on this matter..Thank you so much..God Bless!

Dear all,

I would want the Lord to intervene into my life now. I have received a mail from the cic that my immigration would be cancelled and will be inadmissible to Canada if my explanation is not proper... I have sent my explanation to them to the queries they have asked. Now it's all in the Lord's hand... he needs to help me out and show me the correct way. Please I request all of you to humbly pray.. God listens to prays who ask in faith... Please ask and pray for me.
Kindly pray for me as my application for Canada immigration is on the verge of rejection. Now God has to intervene and show me the way. I had given my part of explanation to them now they need to consider my case. If not I'll be inadmissible.. Please I require your humble prayers

Oh Jehovah, I give you thank for brining your servant home, and thank you for opportunity to pray for my brothers and sisters wherever they are across the globe. My God who knows the motive of every man. My God whose words do not come back to Him void, I lift up those who are in need of a break through so that they can stay in a foreign land they call home. God I ask that you go begore them in th immigration office. Speak on their behalf and grant them success as they return home praising you for a nod in their favour. Father we ask and speak it be in  Jesus name. Jehovah for those who are sick holistically, Jehovah, in the name of your Son Jesus, I speak healing and restoration. For those who have backsliden, is sinning and want to stop. Speaks to them and grant them your power and helping hand to help them overcome in the name of Jesus. For the General Coference Administration, and all other personnel holding office of leadership, Jesus guide their thought process, let there be one who will stand on your truth and principle if no one is doing so. Father grant us your mercy by choosing to forgive and forget our wicked act committed, and thoughts that we conjure. God thank you for you doing so and thank you for you answering in your unique way in Jesus name. Amen

Brothers and sisters I ask that you lift up Rhonda from West Des Moines in prayer.  She fell and hit her head and is in intensive care. Thanks so much.  God Bless.

Jason

I will pray for her Jason

hi, my name is Jahna and I would like for my parents and best friend to be converted Christians. The devil is constantly attacking my best friend, yet she won't realize her need for God. I would also like for my whole family to become Adventist. please help me pray for all of them.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service