Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pray for my father who has a heart problem his is 93 years old. and for my niece to pass their final examination

dear friends i am very worried about my self  iam finding it difficult to put an end to feeling for men please i do not want to be a a gay pray for me wai

Praying.  Will keep you in prayer.

You can also check out this ministry by Adventists for people with same sex attraction  pointing to the transforming power of Christ in their lives.

http://comingoutministries.org/

And their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/comingoutministries 

Text from the main page:

We are on fire for Christ! Today we live to serve Him instead of self. Please invite any or all of us to share our stories. We would like to share how we found redemption, victory, healing and freedom from homosexuality. 

Ron Woolsey, Mike Carducci, Danielle Harrison and Wayne Blakely are living proof that God changes lives when we call out to Him, invite Him in, fully submit our will and abide in Him. No greater joy has been experienced in our lives than that which has freed us from the chains of homosexuality. We uplift Jesus in presenting our unified ministry; ‘Coming Out’ Ministries. God called us out of the darkness into the light and it is because of this blessed experience that we celebrate ‘Coming Out.’ We are united in our belief that we are a New Creation ‛in Jesus. (2 Corinthians 5:17) Any claim other than one that glorifies God falls short of His intended plan for us. To be a gay Christian, a gay Adventist or a homosexually oriented Christian, places an emphasis on self and temptation; suggesting a handicap or disclaimer. Addressing sexual sin has been a challenge to all Christian faiths. Ignorance has resulted in silence. Due to the lack of knowledge, there has been fear and skepticism about reaching out. But silence is not an option when Satan is gaining momentum each day deceiving those who will live according to feelings rather than every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. In praise and glory to God, these four redeemed souls have been plucked from the burning and have joined in a united front to provide education, hope and personal stories of God’s redemptive process.

Please pray for me to focus and not procrastinate when it's time to work.

I need your prayers as well to overcome some bad habits

Greetings in the name of our Soon Coming Lord Jesus Christ
I'm a theology student from the poor country of Zimbabwe battling to
raise fees to complete Pastoral theology degree, been unable to attend
university for the past 18 months,
May you kindly help me in PRAYER, small donations and forwarding the campaign
to your friend lists on Facebook and twitter and on any other platform

God bless you as we join hands in fulfilment of His Mission.

help me see my live campaign
https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/adventist-theology-student-s...

Greetings in the name of our Soon Coming Lord Jesus Christ
I'm a theology student from the poor country of Zimbabwe battling to
raise fees to complete Pastoral theology degree, been unable to attend
university for the past 18 months,
May you kindly help me in small donations and forwarding the campaign
to your friend lists on Facebook and twitter and on any other platform

God bless you as we join hands in fulfilment of His Mission.

help me see my live campaign
https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/adventist-theology-student-s...

prayer for me i need a job things are hard

I need your prayers, for my family has been severely attached by the devil we need your prayers

I need prayers for My adventist online family they are abusive to me verbally and I want them to stop I asked them to stop but they would not stop!  Help!

Surprise posting pictures like that no wonder. Jesus said this; 

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Pr L.R.Asoy SAPDivision president just passed away! Let pray for his family and future if test challenging Division, pls! Bless u all! Thanks

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service