Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 10131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is there anyone praying now? I am thanking God for life and for the completion of the good things He has started in my life. Today is the 10th of June. I am to pay some bills on the 11th, but I am given a grace period up to the 12th of June because of the sabbath.I am urgently expecting some money as well. Kindly pray along with me, so that I can get the money today or before  the deadline. May God bless you and have a Happy Sabbath rest.

Adventor

Heavenly Father,

Please help Mulba received the funds necessary to pay his bills.  You want us to owe no man, and he wants to obey you.  Bless him, IJNA.

I think starting this website and especially this discussion is fantastic, there are so many people out there in need of intercessory prayer. Well done Adventist Online.

Can you please pray for myself and my daughter. I am currently in my final year and final few months at University and I need wisdom and knowledge complete my dissertation. I am away from my daughter at the moment and I ask that you pray that we will be re-united in a happy way very soon. I am also asking if you could pray that I will be able to have a more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. As well as other unspoken issues too personal to mention.
Thank you and God bless you all.
My friend, I know that it is tough for you because on my job there are times I travel for a few days or sometimes a week. I miss my family so much for just a few days so I can imagine how you feel. But love works in a wondrous way and the separation between you to is even greater motivation for you to complete your dissertation. I will however keep you in my prayers and I am already claiming success on your behalf - just believe!
Thank you very much for your prayers and encouragement, much appreciated. May God continue to bless you.
Last two years, i enrolled in University to follow the program of Bachelor in theology in order to serve like Pastor. when i took this decision, many people encouraged me, and promised me to help me paying my tuitions.
Now i am alone, and nobody is looking in my way, i do not even have enough to eat, i am facing difficulties, and the Work-Study that i got in my University take almost all my time, the life is becoming more difficult day after day.
I want you to pray for this situation, because, if i give up, the Devil will be happy. but if i overcomes, our Lord Jesus-Christ may use me to bring souls to him, pray for me that i may found somebody to help me in this situation...
Good day Sir. No one ever said deceding for the cause of the gospel would be easy. Even Jesus at one time thought of changing the plan.

I can only say this: The lord who has called you will complete his plan and make it a success in you.

Why not try getting involved in the literature evangelism program you can make some money to support yourself.
I hope that you are still holding to God, and I hope that you are situation is getting better.
Please pray for our Web Ministry and now that we are taking a major steep in TV broadcasting to spread the word of God to the nation of India. Please pray for this Project.
Yes, I will join in praying for your cause. It is also my personal ministry TO PRAY ALWAYS ALL GOD's WORK around the world.

I also am one working for HIM, and I understand HOW WE NEED PRAYERS! And many times through prayers all THINGS ARE DONE BY THE GRACE OF GOD. . .

May GOD grant you all your heart's desire for the GLORY OF HIS HOLY NAME, everything according to HIS WILL!

GOD BLESS ...

jo
Hi its me again.....and I need some serious prayer.

I am going thru so much right now and I find that it is gettin hard on me to hang on. I know God is there but I feel as though I can't anymore.

Please I need prayer....so please keep me in your prayers.

Thank you.
CJ,
You have been in my prayers for the days since I first read this, but I thought I had better make sure you knew that. :-) We are blessed to have you here and thank you for all you do for this site. You are tireless! And now we want to support you in any way we can. Fervent prayer is the least we can do. God bless!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service