Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 11225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again I've come to humbly request the prayer warriors team.,because Mrs. Dolores Moron is on stage 4 of her colon cancer...It maybe impossible for a human to cure this problem but with God everything is possible however it is still according to his will...Bro.And sis. Let us ask our Father in Heaven for the restoration of mrs. Moron's health..God Bless our Prayer in Jesus name Amen.,
Lord, I lift up Mrs Moon this morning. Have your way in her situation. Bless her according to your will. Strenghten her family and friends at the time. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Ah Lord God! It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you. (Jeremiah 32:17)
Dear Prayer Warriors,

I humbly ask that you will pray that God will allow me to keep my home, and to stay in the house that I´m currently living in. Also that He will bring about a turnaround in my financial status; building and growing my business.

This is a very difficult, very critical week for me.

With gratitude for your encouragement for your prayers!
Heavenly Father

I praise you for your holiness, kindness and love toward Andrea. The Bible states that you own the cattle upon a thousand hills, if you were hungry you, would not seek to ask us. But Lord, where would we be without you? You are our sustainer. All that we have belongs to you. Andrea needs your help in keeping her home and a turnaround in finances. Lord, I stand solidly on your Word, that if we present our requests to you, your will shall be done. You are able to bless and save to the uttermost. I seek your throne of grace, for mercy in time of need. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

—Philippians 4:11-13, 19

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.

—1 John 5:14-15
God bless you Joann for remembering me in your prayers. You are a faithful prayer warrior - I´ve seen your Ministry here in this discussion thread over the months - and I´m grateful for your intercession on my behalf.

Things are not yet resolved, but I´m trusting in the Lord. Please don´t forget me!

Maranatha!

Andrea
Andrea

Let keep praying until something happens. The Word says, we serve a God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

Take care.
Lord,

I lift up Andrea again this morning. You are aware of the needs she faces. Be thou her provider and sustainer for there is no other we can turn. We are living in difficult times and we look to you for help. The Bible tells me that we DO NOT have a Lord, who cannot understand the needs of his people. Fail us not, for I ask and present her case before in Jesus's loving name. Amen.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who in every respect has been tested as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16
Dear Lord it is you who owns everything that we have no matter who are we in the status of life you still gave our needs,how greatful we are to you...And come to bow down and kneel our knees in times like sis andrea's problem,i lifted her needs and claim your promises...In The Glory of Jesus name AMEN....
Thank you Christopher, and God bless you for praying on my behalf. I thank God for brothers and sisters like you who are willing to take the time to call on God´s name on my behalf. Please continue to remember me whilst God brings the miracles needed into my life. Thank you.

Maranatha!

Andrea
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I’m requesting that you all pray to our loving, Heavenly Father to bless me and be with me and the doctors because I am having major surgery on Monday 15th November, only a few days away. I also need to recover from a cold so that the operation can go ahead. I know that God can heal me and make everything go well. I put my faith and trust in Him who created us. Let us all prayerfully submit our prayer requests to Him and thank Him for all He has done and all that He is going to do for our good, because He loves us.
Thank you.
I will be in hospital next week and then will come home to fully recover. I look forward to telling you how much God has blessed me.
Remember the Bible promises:
Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
1 John 5:14-15 14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Heavenly Father

Blessed Christina as she prepares to have surgery on Monday. I know that you are the skilled physican above all. Our trust is in you Lord. Bless Christina with a full recovery. Give her peace of mind as she look forward to your positive outcome. I praise you, as I present this request in your Son's Jesus name. Amen

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103:2-5)

May our Lord be with you, Christina. And we'll be looking forward to your update....

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service