Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 11276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be praying for you.

I have prayer requests...  Notice it's plural!!

1.  That my husband would accept Christ into his life.

2.  That our children would accept Christ.

3.  That our marriage would be kept safe and grow strong.

4.  That MY faith and relationship with God would grow stronger and I would stand firm.

5.  Finally, this might be trivial to most, but I really need to get time for my walks and lose weight...  Also our finances.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Praise:  God has answered some questions I've had for a few years, and I am so thankful.  Our God is so awesome and so good. 

Keep Smiling!!  :)

Oh, Father, Ever Living God,

Kim has asked for those things that are acceptable to You, and that You would have her pray for.  Amen, Lord, in prayer of agreement:  That her husband would see You as his Answer to everything, that their children would accept You as Lord of their life, that her marriage would be kept safe and grow stong, that her faith and relationship with You would grow stronger and that she would be able to stand firm, no matter what the devil throws against her, and yes, Lord, that she would be able to lose weight and be healthy and strong, that she may serve You well.  Keep her finances safe and sane.  Help her to surrender all things to you; her home, her family, her health, her finances, her friends, and to know that whatever Your will is for her, it will utimately be the best for her.  IJNA

Heavenly Father,

Please heal Loreto's ear; give him trust in You and all things.

And please grant Monica's unspoken request according to Your will.  IJNA

my wife lost her mother   to deaths cold hand at 11.30 am approxatematly august 18th 2011 in valencia  Bukidnon  . Philippines!!.. she so sad ,, please help pray for my wife Evelyn..

Heavenly Father,

Please comfort Uncle Murray's wife and family.  It is a loss that will not be forgotten.  Help her to know that she will see her loved one again, and that You cry with her for her loss; one day You will do away with death and pain, and there will be sorrow no more.  IJNA

We need to also pray for those in the area of Hurricane Irene.

A few months ago i sent a prayer request. Many times we ask God for something and we dont thank Him our praise him when He answer!

That's why i'm posting this!

i have ask for my health, it isn't well. But i can see the Lord guiding and helping me! my prayers are not answer yet. but i know your prayer are making me strong. keep doing this.

may the LORD BLESS YOU

Please agree with me in prayer, that I  will continue to get time off from work to attend classes at the University of the Southern Caribbean for this new term, which starts somewhere around the end of August.Also that the Lord would bless to fulfill my financial obligations to the University and I would do well in school work. Thank you for remembering me in prayer

Heavenly Father,

In prayer of agreement, I ask that Steve would continue to get time off from work to attend his classes.  And also that You would bless him to be able to fulfill his financil obligations and to do well in his school work.  As in all things, may Your will be done.  IJNA

In Jesus' Name, Amen!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by