Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 9346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need your prayers, for my family has been severely attached by the devil we need your prayers

I need prayers for My adventist online family they are abusive to me verbally and I want them to stop I asked them to stop but they would not stop!  Help!

Surprise posting pictures like that no wonder. Jesus said this; 

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Pr L.R.Asoy SAPDivision president just passed away! Let pray for his family and future if test challenging Division, pls! Bless u all! Thanks
Pr L.R.Asoy SAPDivision president just passed away! He is very close to my family! Let pray for his family and future if test challenging Division, pls! Bless u all! Thanks
Attachments:

Hi All, I have heart failure.The doctors feel I can recover fully by right living.

I agree, but nothing beats a little help from God in healing.

So please pray for my recovery!

Thank You in advance. :)

I have been in the hospital four times since late June, twice in Rehab, and once in a coma.  I now have a dialysis portal in my chest on my left side, and on my right a cardiac pacemaker.  I am very weak and have been contemplating whether or not to stop the treatments and go to God because I see such a tragedy for our country coming into office.  Please pray for me and our nation.  David.

I have been in the hospital four times since late June, twice in Rehab, and once in a coma.  I now have a dialysis portal in my chest on my left side, and on my right a cardiac pacemaker.  I am very weak and have been contemplating whether or not to stop the treatments and go to God because I see such a tragedy for our country coming into office.  Please pray for me and our nation.  David.

Praying for you.  Regardless of what happens never lose faith or let the things of this world get you down and break your spirit   If you do decide to stop the treatments my only prayer is that you do so with faith and not because you lost all hope.  When we die we go to the grave while we live we should always have faith.

Around the world many are already living tragedies worse than the ones some predict out of fear or bias will happen in the US.   There are many in the US who have experienced tragedy such as yourself and even worse with the current elected officials in office.  A strong part of faith is praying our fears away including whatever notions we may have about others that have yet to truly unfold.   No one knows exactly when/where tragedies will come and I don't believe we should focus on trying to assign blame to things that haven't happened yet.  If you can't pray for a particular man or woman coming to office just pray this nation does what it always does in a time of crisis should it come to that.   

God Bless -

Really praying you're able to get some rest to take your mind of whatever things are troubling you David.

Thank you.  I hope so too.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2016   Created by Clark P.   Powered by