Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 9686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning Antonio, 

I am sorry to hear so. I will have you in prayer. In the mean time do you access to ginger. You can brew some by grating a few rhizomes strong, our it in a glass bottle to let it cool, and add lemon and honey and stir. You drink a small in the morning, and one in the evening accordingly till you see improvement. If you don't have these, but having baking soda, you can add a tea spoon to a cup of water, stir it was  and drink. You can repeat 2 to 3 days after

Mr. Garth,

You are talking natural remedies which is a little above what I know in health.  So my prayer request is for the JW's Gerald, Shelly, Leo, Patty, Alfred, and Dione.  These I have studied with them all.  And need prayers to have Holy Spirit change them and remove the deceptions and save them from heresies, which belong to their church.  Come Lord Jesus is that ok?? In Jesus Name Amen.

I praise God for this group.

please pray for my studies this semester im 3rd year BTH now..may the Lord will continue support me thank you God bless

Greetings to all,

I would like every one to pray for all the persons that are been affected by the natural disaster around the world. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service