Adventist Online

In this discussion please list any issues that you would like members of this site to pray about. Feel free to say that your request is unspoken for those things that are just too personal to make public. Once you post your request here, there will be hundreds of site members praying for you by name! We pray for these requests daily. :-)

There is now a "Prayer Warrior" Group set up to pray for all of these petitions and praises:
Prayer Warrior Group

Please write your prayer request or praise below.

Views: 9952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please pray for my studies this semester im 3rd year BTH now..may the Lord will continue support me thank you God bless

Greetings to all,

I would like every one to pray for all the persons that are been affected by the natural disaster around the world. 

REMEMBER TO ASK GOD TO AVENGE YOU FROM YOUR ENEMIES AS KING DAVID DID.  WE MUST PRAY FOR THE QUICK DEATH OF THOSE WHO LOVE EVIL AND DELIGHT IN DOING EVIL SUCH AS RAPIST OF CHILDREN, TERRORIST, THE DRUG CARTELS, ETC.

Greetings to all,

I would like you all to help me pray for Northern Caribbean University, here in Jamaica (the only Adventist university in Jamaica) as we are currently facing financial issues. Also that God may increased the number of enrollment. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service