Adventist Online

Ok, in one of my groups someone brought this up & I wanted to see what people here have to say.

His question was: What interesting stuff are you planning on doing, achieving, creating, etc. after the Second Coming? What do you want to do?

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I get to heaven I want to swing on an elephants trunk, slide down a giraffe's neck, swim with the dolphins, visit with: Jesus, Peter, Joseph, Moses, Samson, Roman Centurion, my loved ones. Fly to other worlds. Build my house in the country with a rainbow garden made out of jewels, have Lions lay at my front gate. Snuggle up with a tiger and talk with Adam and Eve. I can't wait it is alot closer to that reality than we realize.
What is a "a rainbow garden made out of jewels"? Are you dreaming about a rock garden made out of jewels?
I really like this quote from The Great Controversy:

A fear of making the future inheritance seem too material has led many to spiritualize away the very truths which lead us to look upon it as our home. Christ assured his disciples that he went to prepare mansions for them in the Father's house. Those who accept the teachings of God's Word will not be wholly ignorant concerning the heavenly abode. And yet, "eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." [1 COR. 2:9.]

I am enjoying these comments. Keep them coming.

I want to know what you see as "a rainbow garden made out of jewels"? What is it?

I agree that one of the people I want to thank is Ellen White. Her writtings me so much to so many people. It is amazing how many people read what she has written and learn to love our Redeemer even more.
I'll have a nice singing voice so I know I'll be singing away. I really just want to listen in on everybody's situations & stuff. I know it sounds goofy but I wouldn't want to miss anyone's story so I wish that we could have forums. For example, I recently went to the comic con and they had certain speakers at certain times so you could plan your days there. Well this would be way better because we have all the time in the world & we'll never get tired but I wish we could all plan times that one person or another would speak so we could all listen to what happened with them.

But I know space would definitely be in my plans. I've wanted to go to space since I was a wee child but the Challenger explosion kinda crushed my dreams of being an astronaut. :( So I definitely look forward to visiting other planets & talking with the people that live on them & visiting Saturn & the other planets in our solar system. You know what would be trippy? If there were actually beings on the other planets in this system but we're veiled from the proof and once we're saved we can actually see them. That would be sweet!
Hi Anitra,

You said, " I wouldn't want to miss anyone's story so I wish that we could have forums." Were you talking about when we get to heaven? I have thought about that some too and one of the things I look forward to is being able to tell everyone that will listen what I have seen in heaven.

I really think we will have something like "speakers" that we can listen to whenever we want to, but the best One will be on Sabbath I am guessing.

Interesting question, will Jesus be our main Speaker every Sabbath?
I'll have a nice singing voice so I know I'll be singing away. I really just want to listen in on everybody's situations & stuff. I know it sounds goofy but I wouldn't want to miss anyone's story so I wish that we could have forums. For example, I recently went to the comic con and they had certain speakers at certain times so you could plan your days there. Well this would be way better because we have all the time in the world & we'll never get tired but I wish we could all plan times that one person or another would speak so we could all listen to what happened with them.

But I know space would definitely be in my plans. I've wanted to go to space since I was a wee child but the Challenger explosion kinda crushed my dreams of being an astronaut. :( So I definitely look forward to visiting other planets & talking with the people that live on them & visiting Saturn & the other planets in our solar system. You know what would be trippy? If there were actually beings on the other planets in this system but we're veiled from the proof and once we're saved we can actually see them. That would be sweet!
Worship God together will all the saints!
Have you ever wondered about the streets of transparent gold? What do you think you will see below them, dirt? More gold?

With light coming from God's throne and the street going to the throne, will light travel through the street like light travels in a fiber-optic cable?

What about the River of Life? Will light travel down that river as well?
I just wanna see myself grow to the right stature the Lord had planned from the very beginning.

I wanna have fun with the brethren and soar from one place to another, see what i have never seen and listen to sweet, sweet music never heard.

Praise the Lord :D
A RAINBOW GARDEN is where you take ruby's, diamonds, gold, silver ect. and place them around my walkways. so that as the light shines on them they sparkle. which then creates a rainbow on the side of my country home.
Wow, neat idea.
I love to sing very much and have always dreamt of being in a well spirit filled,good and organised choir.Eventhough i'm in one down here,i can't wait to go up there and join the angels sing a sweet melodious and joyous Halleluyah to the almight God.All i 've ever dreamt of regarding heaven is to sit on Jesus' laps, tell him where i sometimes felt like giving up and how He's beeing there really helped me even though, i know He'll be already aware.I want to be able to tell God how much i love Him n has always tried hard to do His will.I want to see the face of the Almighty and sing,s.......ing,si.......ng,and sin.........g as much as i can till i can sing no more.

I want to see Jesus looking at me and smilling.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service