Adventist Online

I can worship the lord on sabbaths being at home. I can sing, play music and i can read bible and i can pray alone at home. is it wrong that i stay back home or is it must that i have to go to church and worship? How about a person who does not go to church but spends alot of time with non believing bretheren in his community? Is he lost?

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome!

Great reply Ernest!  I got this same piece some years ago via email from one of my contacts.  An oldie, but a goodie!  :)

You ask " Is he lost?"

I am just not able to start the judging process of who is saved and who is lost. I have to leave that up to God and Ellen White who have done a fine job of doing just that.

Here is a "list of the lost" from Ellen White ... but I don't see your friends name on it.

Napoleon EW 293
Thomas Paine EW 301
Felix AA 427
Herod Antipas DA 731
Nero AA 496-7
Pharaoh PP 268-9
King Saul 2BC 1023 PP 635, 676
Korah and companions PP 405
People of Nazareth DA 241
Pharisees 5BC 1092
Sanhedrin DA 241
Jewish priestst + rulers TM 73
Judas Iscariot DA 654-5
Jewish people in rejecting christ DA 324
Idolatrous Israelites PP 326
Satan SR 26-7 + angels 4BC 1163
Some Millerite Adventists GC 432
Sons of Eli 2BC 1010 PP 580
I do wonder how exactly Ellen White gets to be in on deciding who is saved...
She's an investigator.
She may be an "investigator," but she does not have privy to the Book of Life. Ellen Whie is not God.
An "investigator" in what sense? Where does she or the Bible say that Ellen White (do the other prophets get to be investigators too?) helps God choose who will be saved?
This is all part of the Investigative Judgment. Someone has to do the investigations. Thus the 'investigator'. lol. tic.
Wouldn't that be... God? I don't recall Ellen White saying she would atone for us...
Some here believe she can do it all Travis. IOWs they believe she can multi-task.
That doesn't make it so. People will believe anything they want to believe (or anything they are scared into believing). I'd rather know what Jesus says.
Jesus spoke through Ellen White as well.

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said to me, See you do it not: I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service