Adventist Online

I am consumed by the way this presidential election is going. But one of the things that really stands for me is the fact that Obama has received over 500 death treats already and assacination attempts so far. Some of them are so because he is black.

I am also looking at the that polls that puts him so far ahead of John McCain. Obama's goal is unity and change. Not just a change of government but a change of mind sets. The fact that he and his family is willing to die for changing the USA, also speaks volumes.

I will believe that for these reasons and the fact that so many whites are backing him proves that even if he looses the election or even if he is killed, He has already showed the world that we can achieve unity. That having a black presedent it not so bad after all. That blacks and white and other races can come together for a common cause. We can live and work and have fun together. We can love each other.

I should also add that this has happened in because of many reason including that he is also the right black man to run for presedent. As a black guy, I do not vote for just any black man. Obama has the education, the steadiness, the knowledge and the he also not too black. I think that when people are too black or too white in their thinking, it causes problems and people tend to run away from them. Barack Obama has the right mix.

What are your thoughts?

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the sake of America, I hope Obama is a great and successful president. But I have serious concerns. I hope I'm wrong.
Prophecy says that the cries for Sunday laws will come from the people and that our political leaders will give in to them. It won't be imposed from the top down. It will happen as a result of some terrible crisis as well as the churches working together with the state and the strengthening of spiritualism. Eventually Satan Himself will appear as an angel of light. People will believe the apostles are alive and calling for Sunday legislation. As a result of all this, our nation will eventually turn its back on our republican form of government.

Based on your post, it would appear that the idea of Sunday legislation is already something Obama has thought about. Ellen White says that when these things happen, it will be an "overwhelming surprise," but it will be too late to do anything about. The end-time movements will be rapid ones.
Do you consider WorldNetDaily.com to be a good source for news?

This story concerns a number of lawsuits that have been filed concerning Obama's controversial birth certificate. Here is the link.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80928

If true, then what happens next?
Wow!!! what a discussion, I guess now the proof will be in the pudding?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service