Adventist Online

Is being a member of the Seventh day Adventist a guarantee to have a place in heaven?

The reason I am asking this is because I need to know if that is what will take me to heaven or is there something else that I need to do besides or alongside being a member of the SDA denomination.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope. But having a relationship with God and having Him as your lord and Savior would.
When the Good Lord comes to take us home he will ask us only two questions IMO. Did you Love me? Did you obey me? 'nuff sed.
Thanks for the reply. But how do we really love and obey him. Its quite deeper than we thought. As an SDA, I think we have more light in regard to this, and the greater our light , the heavier is our responsibility. What do you think?
Yes, I know that. But What is it about being an SDA then. Most of the Protestant religion have this having a relationship with God and etc. What makes us so unique.
well if u think like some Adventist do, sure u are saved and there is a special place in heaven mark sabbath keepers lol.Remember the sabbath day is all God say to do lol.
We forget the greatest commandment of all, love God and each other.I think those two cover all you need to do to make it to heaven.
Being a SDA member doesn't mean that it what that can take you in heaven. But by obeying of the Bible teachings,is what that can help you to get in heaven.Now what you need to do to go in heaven is that :1) you receive Jesus-Christ as your personal Savior by believing in his name as the son of the Most High( john 3.16). 2)And after you believe in his name you have to get baptised just like he' Jesus' did (marc16.16) And then the third step is keep his commemdmends by obeying Him(john14.15) So now if you want to know the Ten commendments that the Bible asks us to keep you need to read your Bible every day. These Ten commendments are find in EXODUS 20.1-17.I hope you are going to turn the page of the Bible after you finish reading this mail. May God bless you and help you keep trusting in His Son, Jesus-Christ.
Jesus said, "Truly, truly I say to you, unless a man or woman is born from above (or of the Spirit), he cannot possibly see the Kingdom of God."

You'll need a new nature-- the nature (or seed) of God-- in order to enter God's Kingdom. And the new nature only comes with the Holy Spirit abiding in you.

For evidence of whether you are born of God, see John 3: 1-10; 5: 12, 18; cf. 1 John 1:5-10; 2: 3-6.

Remember, "This is the testimony that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who has not the Son of God has not life."
Just like soem of the others said: Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind & strength. & love your neighbor as yourself.

Jesus said, "If you love me, keep my commandments." But it's not about the act itself either. His law should be in our hearts.
Amen!
For by grace are ye saved through faith and that not of ourself; it is the gift of God. Epheshians 2:8.
We adventist are more responsible and we are the chosen ones. and we have the light shown immensly and each one is judged according to the light he has received.
For as many as have sinned without law also perish without law and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law. For the hearers of the law are just before god but the doers of the law shall be justified. Romans 2:12-13.
What kind of question is this?

Did being among the 12 disciples guarantee Judas' being in Heaven? Why was he not successful?
Didn't Jesus even forewarn the disciples that do not rejoice that the demons are subject to you, but that your names would be written in the book of life?

Should we be going to heaven just due to our affiliation to religious bodies, what would have been the essence of working out our own salvation with fear and trembling?

God bless you and give you more discernment in your christian walk.
K, in one way i agree with your comment. But she needs to know what else that she needs to do to get in heaven. So you have to let her know your opinions which may help her in a certain particular way just like the others do.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service