Adventist Online

If i have to tell on this, its simple. jus a word answer "NO".
we talk a lot but we wont express in our practical life....
wat do you people say,?
do U agree With me.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what can you say then about the fact that if you break one law you have broken the whole law?

I belief here Jesus is implying that we are perfect and save , it is because of His righteousness and if anyone claim they are perfect by obedience of the law.. than their standard should be surpass Pharisees that is to say impossible.....I don't know how else to explain to you,.. may be someone else have a better answer....
18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:18-20

Here is another one that we ought to show mercy or love or grace in our action least we will be judge accordingly or do unto others..... May be others will have better answers..
9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.

10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

11For he who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom,

13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment! James 2:9-13
We struggle as people to follow the law of God. I have found that trying to follow the law will cause you to loose your life. Let me explain. We try to follow the law out of duty but we continue to trample upon it. We forget that the law cannot save us, but it will condem us. By following Jesus out of love and not out of duty we are able to keep the law because we are not focusins on the law, we are focusing on Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
No man can keep the law of himself, but if we let go and let God, life will be so much sweeter.

thats exactly right,. it is only by his love that we can keep up the commandments....

thank u for ur response.
GBU
When I look to the law I wonder how I could be saved. When I look to Jesus I wonder how I could be lost. The law constantly reminds me that I need a Saviour and I thank God that under the new covenant He has promised to write His laws in my heart. Without Jesus we cannot keep the law. He is the source of love and love is the fulfilment of the law.
It is better to look at GRACE more than the commandments. the commandment yes it is important. but to uphold the commandment JESUS must come fast. it will became so easy to uphold the commandmend if we hold on Jesus. check a book by JACK SEQUEIRA or his website for more. then for me we uphold the commandment. I agree with Carol reply
WE are sinners since birth. The time we have been conceived, our parents already sinned. I believe there is no absolute righteousness. But it is God would who continually forgives us. Yes, it is true we adventists, can't have 100% obedience. But what is nice is the Lord continually accepts us. If you are saying to be very good every time in our lives, then you are not true adventist. You are conscious of what other people would think bout you. Remember the Lord uses sinful people, example,.Saul, Mary magdalene. you would never believe in them for their life does not reflect true Christianity. But the moment, they have received the grace they became the best preacher and good example of God's love. We will just pray that we would be a light to others even if we have shortcomings. let us not be like of Pharisees. God bless
I believe SDA should be open, and consider keeping the rest of Torah that does not require the temple. I believe they should not be closed minded into keeping only the 10 commands, kosher, and the Sabbath. Israel agreed to keep ALL that HaShem has commanded. We as followers of Yashah should heed HaShem's words to keep ALL, but in this day and age, without the temple, we keep ALL that we CAN and WILL apply.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service