Adventist Online

where are the men that are not married in the adventist church, why are they looking for the women outside the church?

Views: 2397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well well Carol, they are very many in different SDA churches allover the globe.
It's a fact that the church has more women than men. Even in area's where the the number of men outnumbers the number of women, like the Caribbean, this is not reflected in the church. With our evangilistic methods we seem to reach more women than men, more children than adults. While the number of single men in the secular world, in particular, is growing faster than the number of single women, this doensn't seem to be the case in the church. That doesn't mean that there are no single men in the church at all. Since there are more women than men, single men are not that easily noticed. And not because single women find them too young or too old for them or don't feel attracted to them means they are not there. I agree with Joseph that there are single men in the church, not as many as we wanted to, not in our local church, but in other churches all over the world. The question is where to go to meet them. For women who have reach the marriagable age and who prefer to be with a Godfearing man, its really frustating to attend a local church with a few single men, while the world outside is crowded with them.

With regard to the last part of you're question, I've noticed that most of the men in the church have relationships with women outside the church who they eventually marry, usually after they become a member. I am sure that men who love God would try to find a woman in the church first. And maybe after they have been turned down to many times, they go outside. I guess that as humans we prefer to be with the man or the woman of our dreams. And sad to say, if we can't find them in church we just go outside against the biblical admonition.
You could maybe meet some Godly men here on this site... ;-)

I know that local churches can be frustrating with their lack of options. But sites like these (as well as our site sponsor -- click on the link in right column of this page) do allow you to expand your search area a bit.
Hmm, That link hasn't been there for the last few weeks. Are they still our sponsor?
Well I know for a fact that adventist single men r on this site...lol

If u don't see the one that makes ur heart race in your church visit other churches......I'm sure de single sda men askin de same thing about single sda women.
Hi Carol,

Personally still I am looking inside the church for my wife! Those men you talking bout have the 'Samson' syndrome, and have symptoms of 'midianitis' [reference: Book of Judges KJV]

Interestingly enough some women are looking outside the church cause the say the want 'experienced' men in bed, or a well educated/accomplished [worldly] guy.
for me, we are blessed with great men. But then "How patient are our ladies"?

Please ladies... be patient.

If the men are looking for women outside the church it is because of some reason.

But what ever the reason may be, NEVER EVER will I accept a man say 'I want to evangelize'.
Do you know that most times we do not appreciate what we have until somebody else takes it away. Open your eyes i am sure there are a lot of good guys u are overlooking because of familiarity. The youth camps are also forums for meeting single adventists.
MY DEAR CAROL. I WRITE TO YOU WITH A PERSONAL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR PREDICAMNET. AS A MALE I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING FOR THE PAST EIGHT YEARS. BUT THEN I WENT TO THE YOUHT CONGRESS OF THE INTER AMERICAN DIVISION IN COLUMBIA LAST YEAR. TODAY AS I WRITE TO YOU I AM PLANNING MY WEDDING WHICH IS NOW MERE WEEKS AWAY.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR AND A TRIP MAKES!!!!!! I WAS SEARCHING AT HOME ALL THE TIME. GOD HAD TO TAKE ME OUT OF TRINIDAD & TOBAGO TO ANSWER MY PRAYERS FOR A WIFE.

DONT GIVE UP MY SIS. KEEP PRAYING AND KEEP SEARCHING. KEEP ACTIVE AND GOD WILL ANSWER UR PRAYERS. HE MAY NOT ANSWER WHEN U WANT HIM TO OR IN THE MANNER U EXPECT BUT HE WILL ANSWER RIGHT ON TIME.

STAY BLESSED..
Yes they all go out of the church and find other women and these women are not usually adventist until they bring them into the church. Don't know why the guys in the church leave and find ladies outside of the church.Most times these are the guys you grew up with in the church.I always said i won't date a non adventist, but i have since change my thinking about that. I do date guys who are not adventist.
Mmmmmh be careful Deon, It's better to stay inside of the boat, than going out where there's storm. The bible, SoP is against going out of the Church in seeking marriage partners.
My dear Deon,
I write to you as a fellow prisoner of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, that hold fast that which you have; lest domeone takes away your crown. Can two walk together except they agree? Amos 3:3

Agree on what? Perhaps faith is one of the issues of agreement and that have a great bearing on your salvation in the end - bcos might not be able to endure to the end.

Your former principle was golden and safe, however your latter decision/or reconsideration seem to be on a sinking sand (read 1 Kings 11:1-4). It will be better to go to heaven with one eye than to perish with both eyes.

Hope you get what I mean. Wait patiently on the Lord! I say wait and He shall open the door where you have never anticipated to see an opening.

God help you find the right rib but at the right place.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service