Adventist Online

I do not think as christians we should watch or enjoy watching horror movies. In my opinion this is one way of glorifying the devil. I have seen documentaries on some of these movies and it has revealed that some of the chants are for real.
What do you'll think?

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i can see your point but i feel that there very limted things to watch as christian espically if you only one in the house hold
I am thinking you can check out the video/dvd club and rent movies, that way you will be choosing for yourself and not allowing the channel to chose for you. How bout that?
well yeah how do i get intouch with video/dvd club plz
I totally agree with you, they are devilish and evil. Sometimes we don't even recognize what we are opening up in our homes. I also believe that parents should surpervise every single cartoon movies their children watch on TV. Sorry i have to run now but good point.
You got it girl, we have to remember that we are preparing for heaven and our minds must be set on things above. As we continue to watch certain things we are enabling the flesh to grow and the spirit to be stunted. 'Let this mind which was also in Christ Jesus be in you.'
Amen to that sis, we must have a christ like mind so whatever do and say reflects christ.
i do not think as christians we should watch or enjoy watching horror movies. In my opinion this is one way of glorifying the devil <== yes.. totally agree with tht.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service