Adventist Online

It has been well established that sea plants are the most nutrient-rich plants on earth, with ten times more nutrients than anything on land. The largest animals on the planet, whales, are also the longest living, generally living from 80-150 years. This is possible because they eat the most nutritionally dense food on the planet, straight from the bottom of the food chain... plankton. Zooplankton is animal plankton, and phytoplankton is plant plankton.

If you're into health and nutrition, you are likely already aware of the awesome health benefits of spirulina and chlorella, which are 2 species of fresh water phytoplankton. What the supersupplement FrequenSea contains is a little over 200 species of phytoplankton, which is like getting 200 types of vegetables in your diet every day. But FrequenSea doesn't stop there. It's far more than just phytoplankton. It also contains some of the most nutritious land based food sources as well. It's referred to as being "total nutrition by land and by sea."

With health being a major interest of mine, I've come across a LOT of very impressive health foods and products, but this supersupplement is my primary product of choice for countless reasons, with just a few of those reasons being: The microscopic molecular sized ingredients and liquid form allows for optimal bio-availability and absorbtion, it's extremely simple and easy to use, it's perfectly suited for optimal human health, and it's exceptionally nutritionally complete. On top of that, there's also the high level of integrity, humility, kindness, compassion, and wisdom of the people behind it.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Since the acces to public heath service is getting out of reach for millions of people arround the globe we should try to live according to our health message and share this message with as much people as possible as a means to bring them closer to Jesus.
God has made our bodies with the ability to heal itself, what we need is the right nutrients, give the body the right tools and it will do it's work. I am convinced about this.

Thank you for sharing.. anyone have any personal input about Resveratrol . I am very keen on it's real bio potential or is it just commercial gimmick.TQ
Hello Steven I do not know much about this product, I did some reading yesterday and it looks like a grape extract to me, must be good. (I'll do some more research later) What I do know is that Frequensea, the product I am using, contains Marine Phytoplankton (do some reading about this, you will be blessed) Frankincense (one of the gifts the wise men brought to Jesus) Nutmeg, Astaxanthin, Ginger, Rose, Purified water, Aloe Vera Juice, Cranberry Concentrate, White GBrape Concentrate, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni Juice) Ionic sea Trace Minerals, Orange, Sweet Lime, Citric Acid, Rosemary Anti-Oxidant, Natural Blueberry Concentrate.
These are the best from the land and the sea. The elements and electrolytes in plankton are ideal for the human body, and are in perfect balance with natures plan to support life. It is highly Bioavailable.

Thanks ..for the info..Frequensea must be a promising product..anti-oxidant in nature .I log on to the website ..still doing my research on the product ..TQ
Take your time brother. I thank God that I was introduced to this product. They fondly call it Mother nature's milk.
What about Wheat Grass? I read that it contains nearly all the essential nutrients needed in a day's supply? How does it compare to the product you are talking about?
Wheat Grass is one of the earth's super food, but with the massive lost of minerals in our soils, the plant kingdom is affected. Over reliance on land - based food sources often leads to deficiencies in micronutrients and trace elements.
Phytoplankton found in Frequensea is my choice, it is a combination of the best from the earth and sea combined. Threre is more in Frequensea than can be found in wheat grass alone.
It is perfectly safe to drink as much as you wish, but the recomended daily consumption is 1/2 to 1 fluid ounce (15 to 30 ml). Increased amonuts brings faster results.
Each bottle contains 16 fl. ozs or 476 ml
Presently I am using an anti-oxidant called Carotenoid Complex that is proven by the US government to:

1. Boost one's immune system by 37% and above in 20 days

2. Boost cancer fighting cells called Natural Killer cells by 20%...this is the body's first line of defence against cancer

3. Reduce oxidative stress, or free radical damage by 44% (there are approximately 10,000 free radical attacks per cell)

Good testimonies:
More and more cancer patients have seen their cancers recede...Patients with cataracts and macular degeneration have been healed because of this powerful anti-oxidant....An alzhiemer patient who had forgotten his children's names, and who was using the product surprised everyone when he called their names when they had made a family visit. I could go on and on...but time won't allow.

As a Wellness and lifestyle Consultant I have placed many persons on the product and have seen tremendous results. I have partnered with a health and nutrition company that helps me to empower others in a healthy way. In fact I can see some of the principles being lived out in the use of these products just as Ellen White had said.

So indeed nutrition does play a vital role in good health. Here is a testimonial link for you guys...

http://www.carotenoids.net/carotenoids.htm

Click on the section "Enjoy some success stories"

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com