Adventist Online

Do you think that health reform such as taking meat out of our diet ,is essential for us to be save .Ellen white speaks strongly about it and a lot of the churches are speaking up about it too.

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And when, Brother Will, did you get the idea that you CAN be translated when disregarding the SoP and continuing to live counter to God's Laws of Nature?

Michael,

Scripture is clear. The law is not to be added to or diminished from. Anyone who does so is subject to the curse of the law unless they repent. Paul tells us that if we followed the law completely we would be saved. However he also tells us that only one man has ever done so and that man is Yahshua haMashiach. We all have sinned and thus we all fall under the same curse of the law. Yahshua has taken this curse out of the way for those who repent and believe. Those who shema (hear and do) his ways.

Those who persist in adding to His law will be lost. Unless they are ignorant because in Acts we read that Yahweh winks at our ignorance.

Michael E Welch

Amen my brother I agree fully with you here but only one thing i differ with and this is it.

After having received the health message that God has given to me and I continue to ignore it then I believe that if I am still eating flesh right up to the time of the second coming then I will take the mark of the beast.

If I do not make the changes in my entire being now after having all the information then at that time it will be too late because I will not receive the seal of God.

Welcome back Leslie I will post something in another thread for you later

amen!

Leslie - so you finally agree that eating clean meats is not sin , way to go 

Yes, Sister Leslie, I DO agree with you, but I just don't toss that idea out, as it is rather inflammatory, especially to the already hyper-sensitive meat-eaters.

One other thing that all Christians need to be careful about = "If I do not make the changes...."

Old Covenant says, "All that Thou sayest I will do."

New Covenant says, "Save me, Lord, or I perish!"

Meat eating may or may not be a sin depending on how educated our conscience is and how we react to that light. What does the Bible say about him that knoweth to do good and doeth it not ? What does Scripture call that ?

You are squarely on track Leslie and Micheal. Many would like to consider rejecting a whole lot of "doing good" as an acceptable option.

It is interesting that many of those that take such a high stance on feast keeping and some other things take the bare minimum when it comes to diet and some of those items.

do you know what Leslie believe ? 

I know what she said about this topic and I responded to it. I know she is from an offshoot. I also know that what I have seen her post so far is pretty much on track.

Romans 14:1-4, "Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand."

i hope you realize that this is a different issue than what is being discussed here 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service