Adventist Online

i have beenb told many times about 3 angels message but i have not full understanding of what it is and what is about plz\ clearfy this up for me i b most greatful

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Revelation 14: 6-12

6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Note each angel has a message for the world: The Gospel, the announcement of judgment, the announcement that Babylon is fallen, a warning of condemnation for those who worship the beast and his image rather than the true God.

For a longer and more in depth analysis - go to this web page:
http://www.seventh-day.org/3angels.htm
hi Darren,

Here are some websites of SDA media (radio and tv). You can log on, minimize the page and listen while you work. I have learned a lot from them, so I recommend them to you.

www.3abn.org(3 Angels Broadcasting Network)

www.3abnradio.org (my favorite)

www.llbn.tv (Loma Linda Broadcasting Network)

http://new.hopetv.org (Hope TV, the official SDA TV)

Check them all out, create a shortcut to each site, on your desktop, for easy access. You may soon develop favorites. Keep on a station that not only entertains, but teaches you.

Let me know what you think.

Have a great week! Jesus loves you.

Star68
thankyou for that star
sheba quite intrestingand thankyou for the website
Hi Darren,
Rev. 14:6. An Angel is a messenger. In this case the messengers are us. We are to be laborers together with God. 1 Cor. 3:9. The 1st angel has the everlasting gospel. That is the Good New of Jesus and his death on the cross for mankind. His resurrection and ministry in the Heavenly Sanctuary as our high priest- the plan of salvation. It says that this angel is to preach so this means that we share what Jesus has done for us. There are many ways to "preach" The most important way is by the way we live and treat others. This doesn't require words being preached at others as we usually think of the use of the word preach.
Notice that the preaching is done to all those who dwell on this earth! It says to every nation, Kindred, tongue and people. Jesus told us in Matthew 24:14 " And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
We often sing about these things in church. Notice SDAH #251 He Lives, #245 More About Jesus, #202 Hail Him the King of Glory and there are so many more.
Rev. 14:7 This text begins with the message that is to be specifically given at this time "for The hour of His Judgement IS come". This points back to Daniel 7: 9 & 10, 13 & 14 and also Daniel 8:14 Which tells us when the judgement begins. This is in our day beginning 1844 to the present. Unto 2300 then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. The starting date is 457 B.C. When the decree went forth to restore and rebuild Jeruselem. See Ezra ch.7 When you take 457B.C. and add 2300 years you come to 1844 A.D. This is when Jesus left the Holy Place and went into the Most Holy Place to finish the Plan of Salvation and bring an end to sin and suffering forever. This is what Jesus is doing right now. It is the antitypical day of atonement or At Onement. This is what Jesus wants to do in each of us and this is what we are to be cooperating with him for. More Later. God Bless you, Brother Darren.

Thanks for the answer...It's useful for me too because needs to be ready for an answer esp when encounter someone out of nowhere and of non-adventist suddenly ask this question "what is the 3 angels message?". It's not very nice to ask them to go and search somewhere in the www for an answer. I m trying to get a simple yet precise answer in handy when I get caught in the situation.....what is the 3 angels message???
thanyou for that
In a nut shell these symbolic angels represent God's church that was raised up with distinct end-time messages. Just before 1844, God had raised up men with distinct messages in certain parts of Europe, and America.

The first angel would have represented the awakening of the nominal churches to true worship and for preparation for the judgement hour.

The second and third angels also represent God's people with more specific messages concerning the fall of religious confusion (Babylon), and a warning of the consequences to all those in both the nominal churches and the world who would recieve the beast's mark.

So between the 18th century up until now God has raised up a remnant with a judgement message for the whole world.

Incidentally, this is one sure way of identifying God's remnant church because there is no other denomination that has been given these messages.
thank you for the intell it as brought great understanding
what is sticky tape ? can you explain more please
sticky tape is something that in stationairy whicxh is more useful if you r working in a office it to seal something so u can keep something in or out depending on the way you look at it
Hi Michael,
I to would like to know what you mean by "sticky tape". What do you think the Gov. is using that is like that? Are they using it now? Update us please. This is a vital topic and I am glad more people on this site are getting involved.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service