Adventist Online

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donald Trump is not a deep thinker, he has proven himself to be impulsive and questionably unstable. Kim Jung Un is calculating, his relentless pursuit to obtain nuclear weapons to serve his end goal may become his undoing. His calculating acts maybe a miscalculation when matched against Donald Trump.  See articles in blog post.

Nonsense, 

A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.Only

with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place, Psalm 91:7-9

Do you trust the Lord to take care of you?  If a nuclear bomb vaporizes me in my sleep then I will trust myself to the Lord and have more security than if I am walking around in a sinful world.

Matthew 10:28 says this: Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.  People who do not understand the Word and rightly divide the word are more dangerous with spreading false belief than those who kill the body of a believer.

Obama and his Secretary of state caused the Arab spring which caused war and destruction, the rise of ISIS and the mass migration of people to Europe.  The Clintons transferred the technology the North Korea is using to fire rockets in their threating tests.  Rather than worry about a few tweets maybe a better understanding of who causes what would help.  It would seem we are on schedule for what the Bible says will happen and the leaders of what ever political persuasion have contributed to end time events.

Those who are vaporize in such an event will be the blessed ones.

I would agree with what you’re saying in terms of, it would seem we are on schedule for what the Bible says will happen. If you honestly believe that then I think what you’re saying is contradictory. The article I’ve put forth in the blog is short compared to the deluge of information that exist historically and otherwise. I’m only making the observation as stated in the article (with all conservative, liberal American politics aside), that any calculated or miscalculated act could lead to a World War.  

Russia and China have historically sided with North Korea. The historical relationship with the US’s EU allies is strained to say the least. Would the Europeans be willing to follow the United States into a war under a Donald Trump presidency?

Yes, the Clintons gave aid and comfort and merv and multiple stage/guidance rocket technology to N. Korea. Through Red China. Read the Book Year of The Rat.

CIA and Adomination funded, gave weapons and vehicles to ISIS. TOTALLY EVIL.

The left is openly talking treason and assassination.

Raymond, you are aware that Donald Trump has been of the golf course twice the amount of time as Obama during his first year? The cover story posted is not about a tic for tat between Trump and Obama, even though Donald Trump has a thing for Obama. The cover is about two men whose actions may lead the world into a catastrophic outcome.

One of Russia's highest-ranking diplomats warned Thursday (Sept. 2017) that a U.S. attack on North Korea would have serious repercussions across the globe and stressed his country's opposition to such a move…While Russia has also criticized Kim's nuclear ambitions and routine ballistic missile tests, Gatilov emphasized that Moscow would not stand for a direct U.S. assault on North Korea—something Trump's administration has repeatedly touted as a possibility.  (Newsweek)

I don’t care if Trump plays golf, I hoping he’s mentally stable enough not the push his big and power button.

Wars and rumors of war.  Get ready, no need to hyperventilate. We got through, Obama, dodged the Clinton train wreck and now we will get through Trump. Gods in control.  Most of the left does not know how many genders of humans there are so let's not talk about who is nuts. 

LOL.  LIKE.

Last I heard it was 38 gender benders. 

Gene, 1. In regards to Russia you may want to stop listening to fake news. 2. They are controlling your mind. 3. Here is the whole truth about the Russia ordeal. 4. Unlike Obama, Trump has done actual work so he has the given right to golf so I mean hey Trump is winning! 

The Russia thing is a just a big nothing burger - Van Jones CNN

It's about ratings - John Bonified CNN Supervising Producer

Could be bullshit. I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now. Like, we don't have any big giant proof.
John Bonified CNN Supervising Producer

It seems Oprah Winfry may make a bid for President of the USA. I have to laugh at how all the Adventists take the role of president into account with prophecy. How ironic it would be if she won and Sunday law came as a result.  Has anyone taken into account how Jesus interacted with political leaders in his time. Maybe if they did they would be less willing to trust in a political solution to end time events rather than praying others to make it through coming events.

I HOPE NOT, BUT IF SHE DOES, IT WILL BE SAID, "OBAMA GAVE OUT PHONES,  OPRAH GAVE OUT FRIES AND TELEVISIONS.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service