Adventist Online

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gene, apparently you didn't notice that it's been a year that Trump took office and North Korea hasn't nuked us or we are not at war at anyone. 

One (Kim) is dangerous and has some power but it's regulated to brutally controlling the people in his regime. 

The other has "some power" and should only be considered dangerous to "enemies" of the US since he leads a powerful country.  It's unfortunate most of that's over inflated by US citizens who don't understand how laws/checks&balances work in the US.  It's also inflamed by politicians who rather push a fear brand of politics and enemies of the state like Russia, China, North Korea & Iran who are aware of sensitive social issues in the US and have learned they can insert chaos by manipulating the narrative/perspective on most of the news here into petty social issues based on irrational emotion rather than laws that are best for the country.

Trump seems to have an urge to justify himself that is not a sign of a self-assured man. 

LITTLE ROCKET MAN IS NEITHER BETTER NOR BIGGER.  TOO BAD HIS COUNTRY IS GONNA GO DOWN HARD FOR THE STUBBORN LUNACY OF A FALSE GOD/DICTATOR.

GO USA.

Yes, he may well be a dictator but I wonder if he does not have more brains than your orange fruit-loop. If either makes a wrong step it will be on for all of us. 

IF THE FRUITS OF THEIR LABOR IS ANY INDICATION OF "BRAINS" THEN NO, LITTLE ROCKET MAN DOES NOT HAVE MORE BRAINS THEN TRUMP, NO WHERE NEAR INFACT.  IT IS SAID THAT TRUMP IS RICHER THAN THE ENTIRE NATION OF NORTH KOREA.

LITTLE ROCKET MAN IS THE "GOD" OF HIS NATION AND THAT PUTS THE IDIOT IN SAME LEAGUE WITH NEBUCHADNEZZAR AND IN A FATAL POSITION WITH GOD.

Rick is it in your book the one who has the most money are the smartest? Maybe you need to take note of this quarter Sabbath School lessons. 

MONEY IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE INDICATOR OF SMARTS.  THERE ARE LOTS OF IDIOTS IN THE NBA WHO ARE MILLIONAIRES.

There is one Idiot who is a president of the USA who thinks because he has a lot of money he is really smart. He said so himself 

MAYBE. 

MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE, INCLUDING YOU ARE PISSED AT THE FACT THAT MOST OF US VOTED FOR HIM.  I HAVE RUN IN TO LOTS OF "CLOSET CONSERVATIVES".  THOSE ARE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE GOOD MORALS AND IDEALS AND ARE ON THE CONSERVATIVE SIDE OF ISSUES, BUT ARE AFRAID OF THE CHASTISE FROM THOSE THAT LISTEN TO HOLLYWOOD AND MEDIA.

SO FAR HE'S DONE OK, BETTER THAN THE FOOL PREVIOUS TO HIM.  TRUMP IS ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES BUT I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY, I VOTED FOR HIM BECAUSE HE SEEMED TO GIVE A DAMN FOR THE GROWTH AND PROSPERITY OF THE USA..

It can be noted that "The unemployment rate for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in December, the lowest level since the government began tracking such data in 1972."  Many companies are raising wages and they say it is because of lower regulation and taxes.  Obama didn't do this.  I find it interesting how SDA view democrats.  Before I became a Christian I was a libertarian, I still hold  many of these views and do not thing much of either party. 

Good Luck to your hero President RICK he is a pathological liar who has clocked up 2000 lies in his first year. His party is supporting him to the hilt because they are too scared about what would happen if he was impeached. Let us wait till the midterm elections and see what happens. So far he has voted himself a giant tax cut for himself and his upper-crust mates. To me, it is blatantly immoral when Politicians vote themselves money out of the public purse. If he was so wonderful as you think why can he not get the money for his government a shutdown is looming. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service