Adventist Online

4 BLOOD MOON PROPHESY ,4/15/2014, DURING FEAST OF TABERNACLE/ JEWISH PASSOVER .IS THIS ANOTHER FALSE PROPHESY OR IS THERE ANY VALIDITY?

Can someone explain this. Is it biblical? Or could it be possible the desolate and abomination is about to make its appearance in the most holy place as written in the Bible?

Could there be any validity to these claims?

2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

Views: 742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David,are you referring to the latter rain?

@Vicky,So far,this is the most credible sermon/video anyone has made about this so called prophesy. I wonder if he is a seventh day Adventist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXUqfNQ3J0o

I am so confused. Why are there so many conflicting theories in our faith? Many say we are to keep the feast days and others say we are not to keep them.

Which one is it? And what are the Bible references to support it?

There are no conflicting theories in our faith. Those who believe theories are not of out faith since we do not teach or believe in theories. The offshoots will always attract those extreme persons... 

So if there are no conflicting theories,why are there so many differing statements about this subject,and about whether or not we are to keep the feasts,

If you are so sure, Jason,then where ae the Bible quotes to prove it. And please,do not give me any theories or opinions,let me see facts.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service