Adventist Online

My friend Claudia from church is in the hospital right now. She came in with a lot of chest pains and had a seizure. Plus her immune system is low. Could everyone pray for her? She is the sister that I never had in my life. Thanks everyone.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heavenly Father

I praise you for your healing power this morning. I lift up Claudia as she sufffers from chest pains and a seizure. Be thou her healer. Guide the hands of the doctors. All power has been given unto You both and heaven and earth, for there is aren't anything too hard for you. We rest Claudia in your hands, your will be done. Bring peace and comfort to Gabriel has he looks after is friend. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
Father GOD, I come to you for your will to be done in the life of CLAUDIA. I ask you to have mercy on her. I ask your will be done as it is in Heaven.There are NO tears,desease,hurts of ANY KIND in your Paradise.Your will be done.This is still your world.Thank you Father for ALL you do for your children,in JESUS name, AMEN !!!
I'll be sure to pray for Claudia, Gabriel. My brother was in a bad car accident while he was on his way to pick me up from work. I didn't know much about his condition on the way to the hospital, but I was terrified I'd never get to talk to my brother again as long as I walked this earth. I prayed so hard that day, and I even asked God if I could take his place. My brother's fine now, and sometimes I think about how ungrateful I've been for what God did for my brother that day. But I live my life trying to please God because of the love and mercy he's shown to my whole family, and the wonderful thing's He's done for me personally. God bless.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service