Adventist Online

I have a blast on here doing the discussions despite I get attacked for my beliefs. I attend a public university and I have a ton of Christians.

The question that I have for y'all, why is this website everyone has to ask permission to everyone if it's ok for SDA's to go to movies, eat certain kind of foods, etc...None of my friends ask these kind of questions on their facebook profiles but they simply live their life peacefully. You know?

I'll continue standing up to what I believe but you're asking these kind of questions to the wrong people. Ask God, he is not flesh and bones also he is sin free.

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. Exactly. Thanks John for that good thought.
Jesus advised us to "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge a righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
Thank you for sharing MsMs!

I wouldn't trade my life in the SDA church for any amount of money on this earth. I value it above all things because this is God's Body and I am privileged to be a part of it.

I am reminded of 1 Tim 6:6-7

But godliness with contentment is great gain.For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Thanks
Meta
i respect your experience. but it seems it does not happen here. philippines - mindanao
i totally agree. spread the Three Angels Message! Let us do it NOW! This is what we should be discussing - How to effectively and simultaneously do this together. We here in this forum should discuss and plan out how to do this together. Let us help our church in this area. i know we can do this!!!
Thank you for sharing these encouraging words MsMs!
So, how close are you to Egypt, Gabe
Asking questions is actually a good thing. You know the bible does say that "iron sharpeneth iron". At AY service in my church we have all sorts of discussions and raise all sorts of question even some that are obvious beliefs of seventh-day Adventists. You would be surprised to hear the varied responses. By asking we are able to discuss and better understand why we do what we do, why we believe what we believe and also clarify some of our own confusion.

Are you sure that the others are happy? Have you ever thought that sometimes they do not ask because they know the answer they will receive especially from us? Some people choose not to ask questions in order to escape having to face the truth.
You havent hit rock bottom yet.
God Bless the USA. Merry Christmas.
And the Seventh-day Adventist church.
And ALL Christians. Merry Christmas.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by