Adventist Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo5lK9qLK7w&list=UUyOQsPk5Qql99m...

In this video you will see a small group of Adventists that have setup a tent distributing various material containing God's precious truths. Then along comes a large group of people from the Orthodox Church with two priests, and they proceed to drench the Adventists in "holy" water and completely destroy the tent. Very Christ-like hey!!

This is the "spirit" of the Papacy and the working of Satan, to surpress the truth and persecute those who share it. And it is a small example of what is to happen worldwide to those of us who walk in the truth in the very last days, which we are fast heading towards.

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tough.  "Stand like champions when champions are few"..

Matthews 5:10 Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

This is a foretaste of future events.

i cant believe my eyes...its really happening. thanks for sharing this jay.

I am so proud of my Adventist Brethern in Ukraine, just observe how they handle the situation.  A ture reflection of Christ Character with humility and patience.

Yes we know where the devil resides....

Those are  the real signs of the world ending where there will be sorrow.. but those who stand strong and not moved  will forever smile

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service