Adventist Online

There was this time i had to go to the doctor (early in the morning) but I'm not accustomed to waking up early so when i wake up (a bit late) i only have enough time to prepare to go. I felt guilty preparing because i hadn't prayed enough yet. So instead of going to tge doctor, i decided to spend the morning praying because i normally pray in the morning.

I realized later that i was probably being extreme... because i whole family was worried and wondered why i changed my mind on going..

Now I'm going out with my best friend and i did2wake up early enough to pray for long. I probably prayed for 10 minutes.. when i started preparing to go out, i started wondering if i had prayed enough.. and i was filled with doubt and I didn't think I'd have enough time to pray now and still meet up with my friend early. Plus even if i did decide to pray i would have probably felt anxious.

So if i did decide to start preparing even if i hadn't prayed enough, does that mean that I'm putting something else before God? Or if i decided to cancel the whole outing to pray in the morning, would that be extreme?

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Janny

Generally if you ask the question, the answer is yes. Invest in Christ and you will not worry about the details.

H. Leon Bryan Ed.D.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by