Adventist Online

From listening and reading and watching the eyes of the world seems to be on America at this time especially on Donald Trump. 

Why are persons supposedly  on the edge of their seat watching Trump?

Discuss

Views: 1690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gene,

It's weird you would mention that considering most of the assault that happens similar to what took place in Germany usually involves anti-trump protesters who burn the American Flag, destroy public/private property. police vehicles, and injure people/police with various projectiles.... Not surprisingly they are usually given a free pass by most because of how it is covered by the dominant left media until you actually see it with your own eyes.

I'd link videos but unfortunately the language the protesters use along with their actions is too vulgar to post here.

It is not illegal to burn the American flag Rabbittroup. The Supreme Court declared on June 11, 1990, that laws against desecrating the flag are unconstitutional, and of course it’s always dominant left media fault for everything. Too bad Hitler wasn’t stopped by a few flag burning, his policies caused the death of 60 millions people.

It may not be illegal burn the flag but I may give you a lesson in why you shouldn't if you do it in front of me. 

What lesson may that be? Is it legal to fly your own confederate flag? Yeah and I'll stand with you to do that. If someone purchase an American and burns it its their right to do so.

It is not illegal to burn the American flag Rabbittroup. The Supreme Court declared on June 11, 1990, that laws against desecrating the flag are unconstitutional, and of course it’s always dominant left media fault for everything. Too bad Hitler wasn’t stopped by a few flag burning, his policies caused the death of 60 millions people.

So of all the things I pointed out the one thing you point out is that it's not illegal to burn the flag? Irrespective of the fact that they did it while throwing things at people and injuring them, destroying public property and waving another countries flag.... that's the same amazing spin the media manages to put on things.

It may not be illegal to burn the American Flag but I would argue those actions do support the definition of a foreign invasion force even if they didn't follow the Geneva convention on the declaration of war.

For me, “America” affords me the right by its constitution, and respect for those who have given their lives so that you and I may make a choice no matter how different it may be.  We don’t live in a country where we are to be forced to do something because one man think it’s the way, this is not North Korea.

Actually Gene, it may be not illegal to burn a flag but you need a permit to do so

http://thelawdictionary.org/article/is-flag-burning-illegal/

Adventists don't burn the flag. As a rule, we are a respectful people.

"Adventists don't burn the flag". huh? Interesting that you think you can speak for all Adventists.

You disagree that burning the flag is disrespectful? Or that Adventists are generally a respectful people? Do you belong to some branch of Adventism that values disrespect?

No fan of republicans Gene but what moral character do democrats have?  The selling of state secrets, links to Wall Street and big banks and even ISIS. 

Tim Kaine (http://blogs.berkeley.edu/2016/07/31/the-two-jesuit-educated-in-the...) Jesuit trained would not lead Hillary into Sunday Law.  Prophecy will be set aside if democrats only are elected.  Not much thinking put into things by vote-democrat-SDA's.

I’m neither republican nor democrat, and as people fall head over heels with Donald Trump rhetoric the question is what is he say and does he even know what is he actually saying?   He tells African Americans, “You’re living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs.” While speaking about Hispanics to his white audience says, “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best...They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists.”

I do think the Republican Party is better than this, but it has now embraces the ideas of a madman, and what is even more madden to me is that he could be the next president in spite of the poles.

I would say neither party has moral authority.  You don’t know the things that have to be done so that you can sleep safely in your bed at night, and truth be told, you may not want to know things done by both parties so you may want to throw that morality crap out the window. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service