Adventist Online

the votes were 185 for 124

Views: 1143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT, YOU FOLLOW ELLEN, I WILL FOLLOW GOD.

Peace

Yes, EGW followed GOD, so I'm following GOD. All due respect, you haven't written nothing compared to EGW in Biblical matters. Nothing to be tested. Your just talking, trying make it appear that I'm following EGW over GOD, when in fact her writings harmonizes with the Bible. 

Blessings! 

EGW WROTE LOTS OF OBVIOUS STATEMENTS.  LONG  BEFORE SHE WROTE IT, IT WAS NOTED IN THE BIBLE.  AND I DONT THINK GOD EVER INTENDED "EQUAL" STATUS FOR EVE IN THE SENCE THAT EVE COULD NOT EQUATE THE ROLE / DUTIES OF ADAM AND ADAM COULD NOT EQUATE THE ROLE / DUTIES OF EVE, SO THE WHOLE NOTION OF "EQUAL" IS SATANIC AND FEMINISTIC.

Good morning

God bless every one.

My problem is that the Paul is loud and clear upon this subject.

The Church (GC) three time have say no to women ordination. Why it's still a matter. Because NAD  wont his way.

The problem  with women ordination is, when if of if it happen the flood gate for everything will be wide open. Today is women ordination and what it will be tomorrow...........?  

God had spoken in the voting for women ordination tree time. What more God Have to do? I will say purify they church o God.!

Hi Reasoning (Anthony) Am doing go and thy family is good.

Well said brother my sentiments exactly 

I CANT STAND TO LISTEN TO FEMALE RELIGOUS ORATORS.  I GUESS IT'S INATE.

If it was only so RICK we could pick and choose who we would listen to but I think it goes deeper than that.

I have been shown that no man’s judgment should be surrendered to the judgment of any one man. But when the judgment of the General Conference, which is the highest authority that God has upon the earth, is exercised, private independence and private judgment must not be maintained, but be surrendered.-Testimonies, Vol. 3, p. 492. (First published in 1875.) {GRC 52.1}d chose who we would listen to but I think it goes deeper than that.

I GUESS,  BUT WHAT DO WE DO WHEN THE CG IN ALL THEIR HUMAN, LIMITED WISDOM HAVE CONFLICT WITH THE BIBLE?

If The GC is ruled by Satan Rick. I guess we are lost. But remember this: 

"The church may appear as about to fall, but it does not fall. It remains, while the sinners in Zion will be sifted out—the chaff separated from the precious wheat. This is a terrible ordeal, but nevertheless it must take place. None but those who have been overcoming by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony will be found with the loyal and true, without spot or stain of sin, without guile in their mouths. We must be divested of our self-righteousness and arrayed in the righteousness of Christ". – {2SM 380.2}

NO THANKS.  SALVATION IS INDIVIDUAL AND GOES DEEPER THAN ACTIONS.  I'LL STICK WITH GOD ON THIS ONE.

Peace

Thank you brother Benicio, please present what you think Paul wrote in regards to a woman not being able to pastor a church.  

Brother Benicio, I understand you have a problem with womens ordination, Do you believe a woman who is not ordained can pastor a church? 

I agree with you, even though im still understanding the how things operate within the SDA Church, if a vote was made then you have to respect that...  That's the order of operation.

But I can understand the fight opposing this decision, because for many of people that's for women's ordination, it's a civil rights issue....  it's like if a vote was made against men of color that they couldn't be ordained pastors in the SDA Church. I can understand that fight.

Me personally, I'm questioning ordination and how we view what ordination is Biblically and within the Church. I believe ordination is being used to bring the division in the Church. One side holding on to exclusive club rights and the other side fighting to be in this exclusive club.

I believe GOD is the Only who decides who is ordained, and by their fruits you will know who they are, and ordination ceremony is just prayer and acknowledgment of who GOD has already ordained for the position HE has decided. That's why my questions are base on putting ordination to the side, and asking if a woman wasn't ordained, will it be ok for her to pastor a SDA church? 

Blessings! 

Hi Reasoning

My view and believe is upon the words of Paul and the Bible.

Paul was very clear for me in 1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man........"  The woman cannot have authority over the man not even teach a man. And Paul went on and say for this reason "Adam was first formed then Eve."

And in 1 Timothy 3:2 Paul say; A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife."  And in Titus it said; "And ordain elders in every city, as I has appointed thee: If any be blameless, the husband of one wife."  It dos not say marry with one person. Paul said wife in one woman! 

For me this is a close cease. But the NAD will do everything in their power to bring it back to a vote at the 2020 GC again. Three time in a row God has spoken, through his church (GC).

And for mi this is not a civil right issue, reasoning.

Last I heart a pastor, which is a black pastor say that the gay issue is a civil right issue.

Where this will end. How far do we take this. Once you open the Pandora Box?floodgate you cannot close it back! If this will cause a split in the church let it be! Maybe this is the mean that God will use to purify His church.

My the Lord have mercy upon us.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by