Adventist Online

I have been looking at supposed SDA online sites. Unfortunately I am getting more and more confused with who is who..now I find this guy teaching a 2520 prophecy..and yep..by all accounts he is an SDA layman.

How many more are amongst us? Do you ever think you are reading an SDA site when in fact it's not of our teaching?

A Review of Jeff Pippenger’s teachings - Norman McNulty, M.D.

*** Adventist Online Admin Note ***
Since this discussion is the top search result on Google for the term "Jeff Pippenger", we have seen a 'round up the troops' movement of Pippenger supporters.  They come here to defend beliefs which the Seventh-day Adventist Church has found to be baseless.  Beliefs which have lead these same supporters of Jeff Pippenger to leave the Seventh-day Adventist Church.  This is a web site for Seventh-day Adventists by Seventh-day Adventists.  Each new member must answer "Yes" to the following question to create a profile here:  "Do you agree to uphold the principles and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church in your conduct on this site and follow the Site Rules & Guidelines?"

Our Site Rules & Guidelines includes the following rule:

12. This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists.  We welcome all seekers of God's truth here.  We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted.

We ask that all members uphold the pledge they made when joining this site.

Views: 31558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where did you get the Chart from Sister Lisa would you tell me I want to get it directly?

Why do you want it Mae Ru ? 

Do you actually believe in the 2520 theory ? 

Jason How can I be able to be saved if knowing only the mystery of Godliness without the mystery of iniquity as well?

If he is wrong he is wrong if he is correct he is correct but I want to check for myself like what you did you posted the link for everyone to check for himself is it?

yes is. but you had a discussion with JohnB who showed you that he ( Jeff)  was dead wrong. you want more evidence ? 

I need the source Jason to prove for myself

I got it from a friend about 6 years ago. I have no idea where he got it from, I am assuming from Jeff.   Contact Jeff he should be able to get it to you!  In some of the video presentations Jason posted you can see the chart in the background.

Thank you Sister Lisa, I have no means of contacting Jeff, but asked Obert to do it for me, but he said he will ask about the Chart. But the time of the end of 1989 is in Daniel 11:40, the time of the end of Papacy is part a of that verse then the time of End of USSR, as part b of that verse.
Thus Obert's explanation on that one.

I do not understand this "private message" thing. What does it mean and how can you find where it is being opened?

Adventist Online site functionality for site administers is greater than regular member functionality.  Regular members here do not have the ability to see this information.

What is a "private message"?

the chart says "End of SDA" 

What does it mean?

It means the end of the parallel. It does not mean the end of the SDA church. Probably, jeff should have chosen different words but you are reading into it things that Jeff does not teach or think.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service