Adventist Online

I have been looking at supposed SDA online sites. Unfortunately I am getting more and more confused with who is who..now I find this guy teaching a 2520 prophecy..and yep..by all accounts he is an SDA layman.

How many more are amongst us? Do you ever think you are reading an SDA site when in fact it's not of our teaching?

A Review of Jeff Pippenger’s teachings - Norman McNulty, M.D.

*** Adventist Online Admin Note ***
Since this discussion is the top search result on Google for the term "Jeff Pippenger", we have seen a 'round up the troops' movement of Pippenger supporters.  They come here to defend beliefs which the Seventh-day Adventist Church has found to be baseless.  Beliefs which have lead these same supporters of Jeff Pippenger to leave the Seventh-day Adventist Church.  This is a web site for Seventh-day Adventists by Seventh-day Adventists.  Each new member must answer "Yes" to the following question to create a profile here:  "Do you agree to uphold the principles and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church in your conduct on this site and follow the Site Rules & Guidelines?"

Our Site Rules & Guidelines includes the following rule:

12. This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists.  We welcome all seekers of God's truth here.  We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted.

We ask that all members uphold the pledge they made when joining this site.

Views: 31879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obviously, you do not really understand what these parallels are. We do not derive from them what you do. You're drawing conclusions that we do not draw and putting words into our mouths that we do not even think. Jeff does not put himself as any more important than anyone else. I am not a follower of Jeff's nor do I know anyone who is. No one said that the SDA organisation ended in 1989. The Seventh-day Adventist Church is God's Church period. This is what Jeff teaches and those who return to the old paths teaches. In 1989 we believe that the PARALLEL to the Millerite movement began; that Millerite history is being repeated in the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Theodore, what is 1989 End of modern day Israel'/SDA? Who or what came to an end?

Abdool, The parallel repeats. In my understanding of Daniel 11:40-45, The time of the end began when the Pope was taken captive by France. That is the King of the south "pushed" the king of the north. In 1989 the king of the north came against the king of the south when the US and the Papacy combined to over-throw the Soviet Union. We don't have time to discuss all the details here but for this discussion, at least, we can see that Jeff sees a repeat of history. This is completely separate from the idea that the 2520 is a prophetic period. I have a friend who has been teaching the 2520 since 1989, based upon his personal study, long before Jeff ever taught it. Personally, I think that Jeff is wrong about some things and he would admit that himself. He has been wrong many times and he will continue to be wrong. Fortunately, he is teachable and seems to be getting many more things right than he has in the past. 

Brother Theodore,

I appreciate what you wrote, but you have not answered my question.What is 1989 End of modern day Israel'/SDA? Who or what came to an end?

Are you saying that Jeff is wrong in this point?

Nothing came to an end. The parallel begins to repeat here, that is all.

But the chart says "End of Modern day Israel/SDA".

Who or what is modern day Israel/SDA?

What is their END?

What parallel repeats in 1989? I agree with Abdool what is the END for modern day Israel/SDA mean? Do you really not understand this point?

You will need to see Jeff's presentation. All I can tell you is that it does NOT mean that the Seventh-day Adventist Church ends in 1989 and is replaced by Jeff's movement.

This type of objection reminds me of those who reject Adventism because we make Satan our saviour with him being the scapegoat or we teach Christ was a created being because we believe Michael is Christ, etc.

Thoedore,

it seems you are hiding something. If you disagree with Jeff on this point, please say so. If you do not understand what he means by 1989 end of modern day Israel/SDA, then let us know. We only want your honesty

I am not hiding anything. Both Jeff and I do not see that the Seventh-day Adventist Church came to any kind of end in 1989. This is merely a parallel. You need to see Jeff's presentation. You are putting words into his mouth. Maybe the chart is not clear. I have seen Jeff write this out many times. He in no way implies that the church changed in 1989.

Theodore maybe Jeff has changed his mind about what he thinks. The chart clearly speaks for itself.

1989 In Bible Prophecy - Marks The Time Of The End For The 144000 b...

1989 In Bible Prophecy - Marks The Time Of The End For The 144000 by Jeff Pippenger

Jeff Pippenger issaying some tenuous things. Your answer is found here Abdool7

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by