Adventist Online

Tommy Robinson, English journalist and activist revealing child pedophile Muslim rings and merely reported the fact that there was a trial of 29 accused Muslims including 2 women for allegedly raping, grooming etc. children.

Robinson was arrested on public property and sent to prison after a kangaroo court without his own attorney present and the proceedings were minutes, not hours. 

Just on June 12, Robinson was transferred from a relatively safe prison to the notorious Leeds Prison where there is 72% Muslim inmates. That first-night Muslim inmates pounded all night saying he will be killed because there is a fatwah death decree on him from a Mullah. 

Guards allegedly told Robinson he is hated and will be killed. Elite globalists/Luciferians from the upper crust including the Royal family have been associated with Pedophilia rings including Jimmy Savile now deceased thank God. The Muslims supply children for both sex and child sacrifices. Luciferianism is rampant in Hollywood, the Music industry and among world leaders including the Clintons associated with the Podesta Brothers and Haiti child trafficking and Clinton Foundation abuses and corruption, as well as the infamous Epstein Lolita Express wherein Bill Clinton flew to the private Island 26 times where sex slaves were kept in cages. Release of Wikileaks Podesta and Clinton emails opened up a whole can or worms on this including PizzaGate.

The rape of justice and freedom of press and speech is rampant in England, the home of Common Law to a great extent. Censorship of the press including Robinson's arrest and Kangaroo court appearance was censored, now lifted. Censorship and press blackout is occurring in US also. Youtube, Google, Facebook and Twitter routinely censor or close accounts of non-violent Christian, Conservative, Activist postings.

My Father fought in World War II who was born and lived in London. He served in the dangerous submarine service against Nazis and Japanese. He would turn over in his grave to see that his country and Europe is being turned into Muslim countries as they breed like rats and spread their wicked demonic way of life everywhere they go. They practice Jihad by immigration and they form "no-go" areas all over Europe and attack non-muslims who come into those areas.

Countless woman from Sweeden to Britain are being raped and the statistics have skyrocketed!

The Luciferian Satanists rape and kill children routinely to obtain Satanic power and longevity by blood drinking and eating human flesh. Horrible to even write about. Children are being taken for sex and human sacrifice. Politicians are videotaped and blackmailed to follow the agenda of the New Word Order/One World Government leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pizzagate+is+real+vict...

https://www.infowars.com/tommy-robinson-fears-for-his-life-after-be...

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/29/dutch-financial-whi...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/pedogate-update-global-elites-pedoph...

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html

http://www.lovethetruth.com/false_religion/occult/human_sacrifice.htm

Views: 814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't see your post about being in India, as I have been busy working. I thought you had referred to someone you talked to supposedly in India like by phone or whatever? My asking about where you live is regarding your country you live in, it is not on your page?

So I have the news reports and a tech in India confirming the chipping of 99% of the population.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-india-database-2017-story.html

https://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/aadhaar-indias-biometr...

James, thank you for providing the evidence that you are completely untrustworthy when it comes to both discussion and research.

If you want to ask me which country I am domiciled in then why not do exactly that rather than make baseless accusations? Regardless of where my home is I regularly embark on various mission trips around the world and am involved in "front line" evangelism which I tend not to advertise. Neither do I boast of what I do and where I do it as I have nothing to boast of - all glory belongs to God. However, on this occasion the credibility of what I was saying was dependent on me stating that whilst you were talking about the country, I was in the country. I am sure that the difference is obvious.

My profile page is viewable by the general public (unlike yours which is set to members only) and I reserve the right to expose as much or as little information as I choose. Similarly you choose whether to be informed by asking a question and then awaiting a response or whether to make unfounded accusations without even bothering to enquire first.

So, discussion and research:

1. This is a discussion forum. That means that there is an exchange of ideas and viewpoints on various topics. You are now claiming that despite challenging me to "put up or shut up" in regard to what I said you didn't actually read my response because you were "too busy working"? Yet you had time to write multiple other posts in the same thread? Is there any point in responding to what you write at all if there is a good chance that you will ignore responses whilst continuing to promote a one-sided argument. Knowing your propensity for dishonesty I find this a very convenient response, however, doesn't this mean that you owe me an apology rather than an excuse? Or perhaps you will be "too busy working" to read this reply?

2. "Research". You claim that 99% of Indians have been "chipped" and that this was verified by an Indian tech support guy that you spoke to who apparently told you that he himself was chipped!. As your evidence you refer to the Aadhaar system which is an external paper-based system. I find this extremely disturbing if you can't tell the difference between a chip implanted under the skin and a piece of paper. Similarly it calls into question the truthfulness of your tech support guy - unless, of course, you didn't actually ask him whether he was chipped and when he told you that he had an Aadhaar number you assumed the rest?

In multiple posts over the last month James has said the following,

"Over 99% of Indians are chipped ... bank accounts and phones linked to the chip. The tech himself was chipped

The chipping of 99% of Indians is a fact and in the news.

So I have the news reports and a tech in India confirming the chipping of 99% of the population.

India has chipped 99.??% of its people with a transceiver chip connected to their bank account and cell phone SIM card. The Indian Supreme Court has been silent on final decision of the chip system remaining mandatory.

connect the brain with the chip implant on the hand or forehead with the world wide wireless system.

The chipping implants in over 99% of Indians and its linkage to bank accounts and phones is fact.

Yet when it comes to the news reports supposedly "confirming the chipping of 99% of the population" we find that this is a bogus claim by you. The news reports are, in fact, about the Aadhaar system which is, "a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI ("Authority") to the residents of India after satisfying the the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, may voluntarily enrol to obtain Aadhaar number." (See www.uidai.gov.in) My robotics friend thought that you were referring to Aadhaar and verified that there is absolutely no chip implant system in India and I've seen zero evidence of any machines capable of reading chips in major towns.

So: it is NOT a chip and it is NOT mandatory.That this is a fact is confirmed by the sources that you supplied.

Did you do even the most basic of fact-checking before making all the declarations above? Did you even read the sources that you are citing? It appears that you did not. I suspect that you just lifted the alleged sources from a YouTube channel without checking them yourself because you believe anything you see online if it goes along with your personal thinking. This is another reason why you have zero credibility when you post in this forum. Just watching YouTube videos is not research. Gullible is as gullible does. You have become this site's primary source of fake news.

I understand why you constantly make personal attacks against me and attempt to assassinate my character, you hate anyone who exposes you for what you are and so you accuse me of being a paedophile and a Luciferian because you think these bullying tactics will shut me up and excuse your own ineptitude.  

This is why I point out that you need to be broken at the foot of the cross and converted to true Christianity. Your repeated lies and hatred reveal your true character, James, and it is so sad that you are completely oblivious to the fact that Christians are supposed to operate in love and not hate; true Christians prefer truth to lies. Your own ego will lead to your destruction if you do not repent of your ways. You have done so much "study" of evil that by beholding you have become changed. Rather than the image of the loving and lowly Jesus you reflect the ego-controlled arrogance of self-convinced infallibility.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,  (Rom 1:22)

Comparing yourself to me or anyone else will not save you so it is pointless trying to make out that I am more of a sinner than you - all sinners face destruction, not just the worst. Paul recognised this when he referred to himself as chief of sinners. I admit openly that I am a sinner and daily need to come to the foot of the cross in repentance and submission.

I will not await any apology from you, I know that would be futile, but I will encourage you again to find Jesus and ask Him into your heart. By God's grace we will find that the dishonesty that leads you to continue to post on this site will be finally shattered as you discover the true faith and salvation away from the destructive path you tread. Learn humility, learn love, learn from Jesus and repent of your sinful ways. 

I was referring to your personal page, there it does not state where your residence is, as I am not referring to vacation place of temporary abode etc. You always try to find or make up fault. I cannot remember one thing out of the thousands of things I have said that you have one said were good or true or of good report, including the miracles that occurred here in 2015 during the Vallery Fire. Or of the woman walking for the first time in 7 years or the breech baby turning in the womb? You see what you want to see and nothing more.

You remind me perfectly of the Pharisees, except they understood the law more than you do, though they added to it grievous thngs beyond what God commanded. You accuse just as they did. Not having the spirit of God, but with much religion from the Latin, religere, to bind back in bondage. The spirit of bondage is a common one in many churches including the SDA. 

But James you have never said anything that was of good report ever. You are filled with satanic deceit and lies, and anything you say is filled with that satanic drivel.  

After 11 days another whining response! Are you serious?

Do you not understand that my personal page is set to public and yours is set to private?

Do you not understand that I reserve the right to reveal as much information about myself to the public as I want to reveal, not as you want me to reveal?

Do you not understand that you have always had two choices: you could simply ask me where my residence is or you can make nasty allegations about me? 

You chose to make allegations instead of simply asking me. Why did you do that? It would have caused you a lot less embarrassment that way but you made a deliberate choice to be nasty. Why? Did you think that you were being clever and putting me down? What spirit motivated you at that point? Was it the Spirit of Christ?

In fact my residence has absolutely nothing to do with it, I told you I was in India but you still chose to make baseless accusations instead of accept that I might know better than you. Ego and pride get in the way again and make you look a fool - just like this post from you does.

Does anybody force you to be nasty or do you have your own free will?

So what is your big problem with me, that I don't say something nice about you? Is that why you insist on lying and remaining on this site, because you want everyone to be impressed by you, you want your ego stroked so you feel that you have some value?

Just ask yourself, why would I say something nice about someone who constantly lies, breaks their word, accuses me of being everything from Luciferian to a paedophile, never apologises for their most unChristlike behaviour, curses anyone who disagrees with him and then tries to excuse it all by blaming the victim for not loving them? I know your ego won't allow you to apologise to me but it does prove the truth of my words.

Seriously, how old are you? When are you going to get your ego under control and show some maturity? It is like trying to discuss with a 4 year-old. Yet you dare to claim that this is how someone who has surrendered their life to Christ behaves.

Even at the end of this post you carry on with the insults. Still reeling from the revelation that 99% of Indians are not chipped? Still want to claim it is a "fact"? Still upset because you made yourself look so stupid?

The reason why people don't like you is because you make it supremely hard to like you. That's it in a nutshell. Ask yourself this simple question: why does your behaviour not reflect the meek and humble Christ? What are you going to do, James, rush headlong to hellfire blaming everyone else for your behaviour?

You need to wash away your spiritual blindness and be converted, you need to know Jesus and repent of your sinful behaviour. Above all you need our prayers that you will allow yourself to be broken at the foot of the cross, lose your pride and have a real relationship with Christ.

YOU ALWAYS POINT THE FINGER OF ACCUSATION AT ME, WHILE YOU DENY WHAT THE SCRIPTURES SAY ABOUT CONFESSING THAT JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH AND IS THE SON OF GOD. ANY SPIRIT THAT DENIES THESE, JOHN SAYS IS AN ANTICHRIST.

THOSE THAT CONFESS THAT JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH AND IS THE SON OF GOD IS OF GOD. WHY DO YOU NOT SIMPLY CONFESS THE ABOVE? YOU ARE NOT UNDER TORTURE, UNLESS SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST, THEY CANNOT CONFESS THESE TWO SIMPLE STATEMENTS. THE ABOVE AND YOUR ALL SEEING EYE AVATAR AND YOUR ATTITUDE AND HATRED AND OPPOSITION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT ALL ARE NOT GOOD INDICATIONS. FURTHER, YOUR LIKING THE NEW SDA LOGO WHICH IS COMPLETELY SATANIC WITH AN UPSIDE DOWN CROSS MOCKING CHRIST IS ALSO MOST SUSPECT. ALL INDICATIONS FOR YOU ARE NOT GOOD.

EVERYTIME I LOOK, AS WELL AS MANY OTHER BELIEVERS INCLUDING SDA WHO LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR ALSO GET SPIRITUALLY BAD VIBES PER SE. SEVERAL LONG STANDING SDA AGREE WITH ME ON THESE POINTS REGARDING YOUR AVATAR AND ITS BAD SPIRITUALITY AND YOUR AND ELIJAH'S, AND JASONM'S ATTITUDES NOT BEING CHRIST LIKE.

DENYING AND FAILING TO CONFESS THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND THAT HE CAME IN THE FLESH ARE INDICATIONS OF THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST ACCORDING TO JOHN, WHICH IS ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE. YOU INSIST ON NOT CONFESSING THESE SIMPLE CONFESSIONS OF FAITH WHICH WOULD GIVE INDICATIONS OF TRUE FAITH IN CHRIST.

YOU SAY I AM DENYING CHRIST AND NOT BEING CHRIST-LIKE, YET YOU DENY BY SILENCE AND DENIAL OF CONFESSION THE FIRST TENANTS OF CHRISTIANITY; THAT JESUS CHRIST CAME IN THE FLESH AND HE IS THE SON OF GOD.

James said: DENYING AND FAILING TO CONFESS THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND THAT HE CAME IN THE FLESH ARE INDICATIONS OF THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST ACCORDING TO JOHN

I can not recall anyone denying Christ came in the flesh. As far as I can tell you would need to make that confession, as we have seen plenty of unchristian displays from you. 

James shouted, "YOU DENY BY SILENCE..."

Hmm... not sure there actually is such a thing. Are you making things up again?

So, I asked you where I have denied that Christ came in the flesh to cause you to challenge me and your answer is that I denied it by silence. Very weird.

So, let me understand this, you post some rubbish about it being "a fact" that "99% of Indians" have received a microchip implant and when I tell you positively that, being in India, I am able to confirm it is a load of rubbish you respond by claiming that the Aadhar is that microchip. I then point you to the Aadhar web site which tells you that it is, in fact, a paper based system.

Instead of then saying, "ok, sorry, I got it wrong" you demand that I "prove" to your satisfaction that I am a Christian. Really? Is that how it works in your world?

To make it even more bizarre, it is you, the one who constantly lies about his belief that demands I have to satisfy you in regard to mine.

Do you think that this kind of behaviour makes you look good? Do you suppose that by attacking me, a publicly baptised SDA, who does not need to lie about their beliefs to legitimately post on this site, it makes you any less of a liar when it comes to your beliefs?

All this shouting and demanding just continues to show the spirit under which you operate. You joined this site deceitfully, lying about your beliefs, claiming to speak on behalf of God whilst denying basic Bible principles. If anyone disagrees with you the response is to accuse and attack - calling people Luciferian and even paedophiles just because they don't agree with you. You get upset when people do not praise you and you claim to have studied the Bible, even to be a self-appointed minister, yet are incapable of reasoning some very simple points. You spend your time quoting Bullinger as your authority until it is pointed out that Bullinger disagrees with you and then you claim that he is not correct.

You deny the Biblical concept of presumed innocence and proclaim others guilty unless they can prove to your satisfaction that they are not, you deny the basic legal principle of the right to silence and prefer to think evil of others rather than good. You even go so far as to make Christ, Paul and the New Testament authors out to be liars in your self-worship.

Now, to me, all this indicates very clearly who you are following and whose spirit you reflect. Even though you know that you are not being Christ-like and are denying Christ you say nothing to address that but instead point the finger at others - as if that excuses your sin.

I don't need to play your silly ego-driven games and I will not buy into your idea that if you can make someone else out to be a sinner it somehow excuses your behaviour. All you constantly do is reinforce that fact that I am right.

You are an ego-driven, bullying liar who is so full of his own self-importance that he completely obscures Christ.

You made the same claims against Elijah, who then confessed Christ according to your demands and that has resulted in you demanding that he do it over again. So actually you have proven that your demands are meaningless and only serve your ego.

No, James, first you produce one post in which I have denied that Christ appeared in the flesh and then I will consider there to be some merit to your demands.

Right now this is simply you trying to avoid the fact that I an right and you are wrong and I believe that it is apparent to everyone the game that you are playing.

We see this occurring over and over again: you post some rubbish which is a pack of lies; I challenge you with the truth; you then try to vilify me and make the worst lying accusations that you can think of whilst claiming that you do it because I don't like you - as if that were even a valid excuse. I know little children who behave with more maturity than you do. You appear to delight in proving me right.  

Once again I appeal to you in the name of Jesus Christ, repent of your wicked ways. Stop lying and pretending that you uphold SDAism. Stop misrepresenting Christ and making Him out to be a liar. Stop following satan and being an accuser of the brethren.

Turn to Jesus and learn of Him. Read the Gospels and learn what true repentance is. Learn to be humble and put others before self. Instead of demanding that others prove themselves to your satisfaction why not reflect Christ to those around you?

Your behaviour has always been your choice. Stop the pretence and fall at the foot of the cross and be broken. We are all sinners James and there is no shame in admitting that. But you have come in here claiming to be something that you are not. You began with deceit and lies and to that you have added arrogance, stubbornness and the most unChristlike attitude of anyone who has come on this site. Is this how you want to be remembered by us?

It is not too late James. Whilst God gives you life there is still hope. Why will you lose your soul for the sake of your own pride?

Come to Christ, my brother, come to Christ and learn of Him and find peace. At the moment you are a slave to your own pride and this is stopping you from finding salvation. Repent whilst God continues to give you time. Don't worry that you have made mistakes, said the wrong thing, lied and been abusive like no other. Christ is the solution. Stop looking at others and fix your eyes on the sinless Son of God. He died for you James and He is more than able to fix you but first you need to admit that you are broken. Repent and come to Jesus and He is more than able to lift you up from the pit of sin and despair and turn you into a new man. 

Why will you die? Repent and live in Jesus' name.

Don't want to derail the thread; but I thought this news on Denmark's potential "Ghetto laws" was interesting and somewhat relevant.  Initially I read about it from one biased source and thought it sounded harsh.  However, it made sense the more I learn about the rational behind it. 

Why pay for another culture to take over after the welfare system many of them rely on is already a burden.  Some things still sound a bit excessive. But I imagine there could be some hyperbole or yellow journalism in a few sources.

Full disclosure I haven't fully read all the links just giving multiple sources

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/01/world/europe/denmark-immigrant-g...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/02/new-laws-in-denmark-for-imm...

http://time.com/5328347/denmark-ghettos-policies/

Many interesting things going on in the world Rabbit. Stuff the Pope is doing, Supreme Court picks in the USA,  Sunday law in Poland,  on and on etc.....,  and we cannot get along to pick it apart and compare with the scriptures with out bruised ego's.  Not pointing a finger at anyone but it would be nice to see what people say about events.  Are there Adventists into prophecy?  I am willing to kill any sacred cows if some one can show something definitive out of the Bible.

I can't prove how any of it directly correlates to the who/what/when/where/how of prophecy in the bible.  However, I do believe it's paving the way by demonizing the opposition for the great decivier's "savior" to step in and get those gullible enough to bow to their virtue signaling. 

I guess I'm still young but I don't recall politics being so demonizing in the US for something as petty as going against what I view as a globalist agenda... if anything it was the opposite.   And it was usually shock jocks and extremist not mainstream media news reporters stirring up the masses.  

Take Catalonia & Spain for example.  The World/EU seeming turned a blind eye to what Spain did to the leaders of that independence movement.  IMO because Spain is all in on the EU globalist agenda.  Had that been Trump's response to the lunatic California independence movement it would be on the front page of almost every newspaper and a 24x7 news cycle as proof he's the worlds next tyrant.  All while leaders like those in Spain and Turkey's Erdogan get a pass.

Rabbit I have thought about this and I agree for the most part with what you are saying.  In Bible study we talked of the importance of prophecy and the statement came up "the question is not if the Bible is true but our question should be how it is the Bible true".   If the Bible says something will happen it will happen how the events lead us there is the question.   As far as shock jocks and main stream media it is hard to say who is telling the truth.  Main stream will not focus on a story or will ignore a story if it does not fit their narrative, for example Obama was separating children from parents at the border before Trump even thought of running for president.  Also you have apostate protestants like James French who promote crazy wild stuff conspiracy theories  that discredits every one who seeks the truth.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service