Adventist Online

Tommy Robinson, English journalist and activist revealing child pedophile Muslim rings and merely reported the fact that there was a trial of 29 accused Muslims including 2 women for allegedly raping, grooming etc. children.

Robinson was arrested on public property and sent to prison after a kangaroo court without his own attorney present and the proceedings were minutes, not hours. 

Just on June 12, Robinson was transferred from a relatively safe prison to the notorious Leeds Prison where there is 72% Muslim inmates. That first-night Muslim inmates pounded all night saying he will be killed because there is a fatwah death decree on him from a Mullah. 

Guards allegedly told Robinson he is hated and will be killed. Elite globalists/Luciferians from the upper crust including the Royal family have been associated with Pedophilia rings including Jimmy Savile now deceased thank God. The Muslims supply children for both sex and child sacrifices. Luciferianism is rampant in Hollywood, the Music industry and among world leaders including the Clintons associated with the Podesta Brothers and Haiti child trafficking and Clinton Foundation abuses and corruption, as well as the infamous Epstein Lolita Express wherein Bill Clinton flew to the private Island 26 times where sex slaves were kept in cages. Release of Wikileaks Podesta and Clinton emails opened up a whole can or worms on this including PizzaGate.

The rape of justice and freedom of press and speech is rampant in England, the home of Common Law to a great extent. Censorship of the press including Robinson's arrest and Kangaroo court appearance was censored, now lifted. Censorship and press blackout is occurring in US also. Youtube, Google, Facebook and Twitter routinely censor or close accounts of non-violent Christian, Conservative, Activist postings.

My Father fought in World War II who was born and lived in London. He served in the dangerous submarine service against Nazis and Japanese. He would turn over in his grave to see that his country and Europe is being turned into Muslim countries as they breed like rats and spread their wicked demonic way of life everywhere they go. They practice Jihad by immigration and they form "no-go" areas all over Europe and attack non-muslims who come into those areas.

Countless woman from Sweeden to Britain are being raped and the statistics have skyrocketed!

The Luciferian Satanists rape and kill children routinely to obtain Satanic power and longevity by blood drinking and eating human flesh. Horrible to even write about. Children are being taken for sex and human sacrifice. Politicians are videotaped and blackmailed to follow the agenda of the New Word Order/One World Government leaders.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pizzagate+is+real+victi...

https://www.infowars.com/tommy-robinson-fears-for-his-life-after-be...

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/29/dutch-financial-whi...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/pedogate-update-global-elites-pedoph...

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html

http://www.lovethetruth.com/false_religion/occult/human_sacrifice.htm

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't prove how any of it directly correlates to the who/what/when/where/how of prophecy in the bible.  However, I do believe it's paving the way by demonizing the opposition for the great decivier's "savior" to step in and get those gullible enough to bow to their virtue signaling. 

I guess I'm still young but I don't recall politics being so demonizing in the US for something as petty as going against what I view as a globalist agenda... if anything it was the opposite.   And it was usually shock jocks and extremist not mainstream media news reporters stirring up the masses.  

Take Catalonia & Spain for example.  The World/EU seeming turned a blind eye to what Spain did to the leaders of that independence movement.  IMO because Spain is all in on the EU globalist agenda.  Had that been Trump's response to the lunatic California independence movement it would be on the front page of almost every newspaper and a 24x7 news cycle as proof he's the worlds next tyrant.  All while leaders like those in Spain and Turkey's Erdogan get a pass.

Rabbit I have thought about this and I agree for the most part with what you are saying.  In Bible study we talked of the importance of prophecy and the statement came up "the question is not if the Bible is true but our question should be how it is the Bible true".   If the Bible says something will happen it will happen how the events lead us there is the question.   As far as shock jocks and main stream media it is hard to say who is telling the truth.  Main stream will not focus on a story or will ignore a story if it does not fit their narrative, for example Obama was separating children from parents at the border before Trump even thought of running for president.  Also you have apostate protestants like James French who promote crazy wild stuff conspiracy theories  that discredits every one who seeks the truth.

Definitely agree with your comment about it being difficult to tell where the truth lies.  I usually look at multiple sources, even ones I don't readily agree with and just try to account for over exaggeration and bias.

My comment about shock jocks vs main stream media was just me reminiscing about watching the news after school with my parents and not recalling the broadcasters voicing their biased opinions about the events. They just told the news in a somewhat monotone voice as the events dictated. 

Now it seems everyone has to comment and try to sway the audience to their train of thought.  And they usually try to do it by demonizing the opposition. Which for a time was the realm of shock jock, some radio talk show host and other extremist.

Regardless if it is your eye, one eye is the Luciferian symbol for Lucifer, for the all seeing eye on top of The Illuminati Pyramid, and its the Eye of Horus, undisputed universal symbol for these evil things.

AGAIN, WHY WOULD A PROFESSED CHRISTIAN (YOU) INSIST ON USING THE UNIVERSAL SYMBOL OF THE ILLUMINATI?

THE HOLLYWOOD LUCIFERIANS COVER UP THEIR ONE EYE OR EMPHASIZE THEIR ONE EYE AS SYMBOLISM OF THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO LUCIFER. YOU OPENLY DISPLAY YOUR ONE EYE WHICH MOCKS GOD, CHRIST, CHRISTIANS UNIVERSALLY.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE THE BAPHOMET AS YOUR ID? WOULD THAT BE ALRIGHT ALSO IN YOUR MIND?

Shocker: Chester Bennington Murdered By Dad John Podesta!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2HgrCSK0gs&t=988s

The Clinton/pedaphile cover-up by murders continues including Seth Rich, the investigative journalist in Haiti, the investigator of Seth Rich had an attempt on his life. The Clinton body count is close to 100 now?

James, before asking me anything you declared that you were "100%" certain that I am a luciferian/illuminist. There is no point in further responses as you have a closed mind and insist that whatever you think trumps the truth.

I "insist" on the right to choose my own avatar and not be bullied into changing it by someone who denies the basis of Christianity.

My eye is not a universal symbol of anything, it is my eye. I think you are just proving what a nasty person you are by continuing to impose your paranoia on me. 

You don't like my picture, I don't like your continued and wilful lying about your beliefs. Still, what are you going to do? All your attacks will never excuse your own sins and just show how far you are from emulating the love of Christ. Carry on if you must, you are only continuing to expose yourself. SMH.

It is not just your picture, but your opposition to everything I state, which is Biblical.. In addition I aleady gave you the test the scriptures state according to I John 4 to test the spirits whether they be of God or not?

You of your own volition and freedom of will failed the simple test that any person born of God would willingly and gladly confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and that he is the Son of God. You failed the Biblical test that the scriptures state that proves whether a spirit which refers to both the spirit of a man (the soul) and also the spirit as from above (either of God or of Lucifer). Your excuses peviously made were baseless, as all you were asked was do you confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and that he is the Son of God?

What true Christian would not agree with that?

All three things (bearing Lucifer’s symbol with pride and no repentence, the attitude against the holy spirit and other Biblical truths stated by me, and the test from the scriptures themselves lead Biblically to the conclusion stated by John.

I even wrote out the test confession first myself and put my acknowledgement of it by my name and date, and askedcyou to acknowledge the same and even if done on a later date, all you would have to do is change the date. Your excuses and objections do not qualify Biblically and are not exceptions allowed or stated in scripture by John himself, speaking by inspiration of the holy spirit. You have defied the test the holy spirit has given as an absolute test of whether a person is of God or has a spirit of antichrist.

If these indications are not true to you, then all you have to do to rectify the situation is to openly confess that Jesus Christ IS the Son od God and that he came in the flesh.

Continued failure to do so can only lead to the Biblical conclusion John said, that every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ came in the flesh is not of God, and is a spirit of antichrist. Sorry, I didn’t write the book of I John, nor make up the test, John did through the holy spirit’s revelation to John directly. Do you object to John also and the inspiration of holy spirt?

How far are we supposed to entertain the premise that you lay out that is contrary to scripture and yhe nature of the spirit of God itself. From now on if you continue to attack me and call me for everything, Ibwill simply refer to the fact that you failed the test of I John 4; THEREFORE AN ANTICHRIST. YOU CAN REFUTE THE BIBLICAL TEST NOW BY CONFESSION AS THE SCRIPTURES STATE. OTHERWISE CEASE AND DESIST YOUR WICKED MOUTH THROUGH WRITING EVIL OF ME.

James, you are a despicable excuse for a Christian, You are in no position to demand anything from any member on this board. If the moderator had done what he originally intended with this board you would not even be here to spew your antichristian garbage around here.

Do you Elijah confess that Jesus Christ is The Son of God and that He came in the flesh?

According to John those that do not are not of God and are antichrists. That is according to scripture, not opinion. If you don’t hen you are not Christian but an antichrist acvoding to John. You better think before you open your mouth through writing here and consider your spiritual standing? 

You and a few others here habitually hate me with the hate of the Devil, in degree and continually which is another bad indication. You are walking in darkness, and not walking by the spirit in love and power of God. You attack and blame me instead of looking at your own walk, continual hatred and false accusations. You do not think about nor recive anything I write including sheaths of scriptures and Greek words. Beware, you are in danger of the judgment if you do not believe and walk as John said?

You must reconsider the extreme hatred and unbelief you manifest, and lack of the walk in love and power in the holy spirit. You falsely declare the holy spirit as evil and call evil good.

James said: You must reconsider the extreme hatred and unbelief you manifest, and lack of the walk in love and power in the holy spirit. You falsely declare the holy spirit as evil and call evil good.

It is true James I do not regard you in the way a Christian should because I do not see you as a Christian. I see you more like a demon-possessed man who tries to pass himself off as a Christian. What you regard as "Holy Spirit" is at best a demon. Therefore I feel I do not need to confess Christ to you.   

James you can't be serious... 

Dear James, it is so sad to see you continue to expose yourself in this way. This is why I continually call you to repentance. If you could only behold the meek and lowly Jesus I believe that you would fall to your knees weeping tears of repentance.

I cannot bring myself to give a harsh response because it is so obvious that you need our sympathy.

Rather than repent of the foolishness that you have written previously you state, "It is not just your picture, but your opposition to everything I state, which is Biblical.. In addition I aleady [sic] gave you the test the scriptures state according to I John 4 to test the spirits whether they be of God or not?"

I am glad that it is not just my picture - we all know that was a rather flimsy excuse - but again you say that what upsets you to the point of attempting to vilify me is what you refer to as "your opposition to everything I state". This is an example of the ego-driven soul revolting against truth. My opposition is, and continues to be, to lies being spread as truth. I have, and will continue so to do, contradicted the lies that you spread on this forum. At every turn you have shown yourself to be an unrepentant liar and therefore, because your ego is hurt, you have accused me of being everything from a Luciferian to a paedophile. You have done this because you are embarrassed and cannot bring yourself to accept that an SDA may know better than you. You have always had the opportunity to apologise and repent of your ways but your ego will not allow you to do so. James, you are allowing your ego to take you down a road that leads to hell and this is why I point out that you need to be converted.

Remember who you are representing by your behaviour on this board. With every post you declare yourself to be a liar - one who lies with no shred of conscience. You know, we all know, that by continuing to post on this board you are declaring that you uphold the beliefs and teachings of the SDA Church and agreeing to keep the rules of this site. You also know, as do we all, that, "If members or potential members do not agree with any of these terms, they should not be members of Adventist Online or participate in the website.  Using AdventistOnline.com demonstrates your acceptance of these terms."

You speak about putting me to a test, to prove me, yet seem to be oblivious that every time you post, on an almost daily basis, you fail the Biblical test of whether you love Jesus or not. Christ said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)

The Bible says, "But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation." (James 5:12)

By these two verses alone you condemn yourself.

Not satisfied with this condemnation you take the part further and demand that others follow your misapplication of scripture and the test against Docetism. If you can show anywhere that I have stated that Christ came only as a spirit and not in the flesh there may be some value to what you demand. But you cannot demonstrate that, so you invent a ruse to avoid facing up to your own deceitfulness.

Where does this spirit come from? Can it be that this is a confession from you that as an unrepentant liar you have no choice but to follow the father of lies?

"And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God,.." (Matthew 4:3)

"And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. (Matthew 4:6)

Not only did satan demand twice that Christ prove Himself, but he also misapplied scripture. I will answer in the same way that Christ did, "Get thee hence, Satan". (Matthew 4:10)

Now how do you close your response to me? Once again you issue a threat. You attempt to close my mouth by threatening me. Yet again we see the spirit that you operate under, a spirit of lies and threats. You promise that if I disagree with you, if I correct you, if I do not close my mouth in spite of your continued misrepresentation of the truth, you will attack me. Ah, but this is the voice of the enemy of truth, of the father of lies who is a defeated foe. Once again you expose where your heart lies, one who continues to blaspheme the Holy Spirit and make Christ out to be a liar.

James, your threats mean nothing to me, your continued abuse only makes more obvious the spirit with which you come into this forum. I will stand in defence of Christ my saviour no matter how many darts the wicked may hurl at me. Yet at the same time it saddens me because I see someone so determined to rush headlong to destruction that in his fury he will even lose his own soul rather than repent of his wicked ways.

I plead with you again, James, repent and be broken at the foot of the cross. Do you realise how you grieve Jesus by your behaviour. He died so that you may have life not so that you may toss it all away because you are unable to overcome your own ego. "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35)

Don't worry about apologising to me, to see you turn from your ways would be apology enough. Behold Jesus and let Him change you. Subdue ego and come to the foot of the cross rather than lose your soul for the sake of trying to maintain an illusion that was shattered a long time ago.

"Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?" (Ezekiel 18:31)

Why will you die, James, when the Saviour is reaching out to you?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service