Adventist Online

Tommy Robinson, English journalist and activist revealing child pedophile Muslim rings and merely reported the fact that there was a trial of 29 accused Muslims including 2 women for allegedly raping, grooming etc. children.

Robinson was arrested on public property and sent to prison after a kangaroo court without his own attorney present and the proceedings were minutes, not hours. 

Just on June 12, Robinson was transferred from a relatively safe prison to the notorious Leeds Prison where there is 72% Muslim inmates. That first-night Muslim inmates pounded all night saying he will be killed because there is a fatwah death decree on him from a Mullah. 

Guards allegedly told Robinson he is hated and will be killed. Elite globalists/Luciferians from the upper crust including the Royal family have been associated with Pedophilia rings including Jimmy Savile now deceased thank God. The Muslims supply children for both sex and child sacrifices. Luciferianism is rampant in Hollywood, the Music industry and among world leaders including the Clintons associated with the Podesta Brothers and Haiti child trafficking and Clinton Foundation abuses and corruption, as well as the infamous Epstein Lolita Express wherein Bill Clinton flew to the private Island 26 times where sex slaves were kept in cages. Release of Wikileaks Podesta and Clinton emails opened up a whole can or worms on this including PizzaGate.

The rape of justice and freedom of press and speech is rampant in England, the home of Common Law to a great extent. Censorship of the press including Robinson's arrest and Kangaroo court appearance was censored, now lifted. Censorship and press blackout is occurring in US also. Youtube, Google, Facebook and Twitter routinely censor or close accounts of non-violent Christian, Conservative, Activist postings.

My Father fought in World War II who was born and lived in London. He served in the dangerous submarine service against Nazis and Japanese. He would turn over in his grave to see that his country and Europe is being turned into Muslim countries as they breed like rats and spread their wicked demonic way of life everywhere they go. They practice Jihad by immigration and they form "no-go" areas all over Europe and attack non-muslims who come into those areas.

Countless woman from Sweeden to Britain are being raped and the statistics have skyrocketed!

The Luciferian Satanists rape and kill children routinely to obtain Satanic power and longevity by blood drinking and eating human flesh. Horrible to even write about. Children are being taken for sex and human sacrifice. Politicians are videotaped and blackmailed to follow the agenda of the New Word Order/One World Government leaders.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pizzagate+is+real+victi...

https://www.infowars.com/tommy-robinson-fears-for-his-life-after-be...

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/29/dutch-financial-whi...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/pedogate-update-global-elites-pedoph...

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html

http://www.lovethetruth.com/false_religion/occult/human_sacrifice.htm

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James said, "He exposed Muslim pedophiles who the police let rape, kidnap  and groom."

Dare I ask for your source?

Tommy has credibility with far right extremists - and right-wing conspiracy theorists who swallow the spin. But he is far and away from being an impartial witness of fact. His activities that led to his arrest could have wrecked the trial and the alleged paedophiles would have walked away from court. 

Rather than supporting such reckless behaviour he should be condemned, particularly if the accused are guilty as he could have prevented justice from being done and cost UK tax payers hard-earned money. As it is he is a burden on the tax payers who are now paying for his incarceration in prison.

THE NON MUSLIM WORLD MAY SOON BE FORCED TO DO AS THE SPANIARDS DID DURING THE 15TH AND 16TH CENTURIES, FORCE THE MUSLIMS OUT AND SEND THEM PACKING.  MY FILIPINO SDA FRIEND SAYS THEIR IS AN INFESTATION IN MUCH OF THE FILIPINES BY MUSLIMS AND OR MUSLIM RELIGION.

Exactly why I linked examples of credible news agency's reporting on rapes where verdicts had not been rendered.  in a few the accused hadn't even entered pleas yet their information was still disclosed. 

JohnB said "Journalist or not, filming and identifying defendants whilst declaring them guilty breaks the law." 

You're adding to the definition of the law and why Tommy was sent to prison.  I don't know if you did it intentionally but it's ironically similar to the same sort of hyperbole Tommy R. uses that I find distasteful; However, I wouldn't send him or you to prison for it. 

Simply put the act of him reporting after it was restricted is what got him sent to prison.  Beyond that he also belligerently questioned some he though were accused leaving the court. While you could stretch his style of questioning to mean he was saying they were guilty it would still be a non-factor based on how the law is written to be prosecuted. 

Makes me wonder how laws like this will be used to silently prosecute Christians in the name of "fair" unprejudiced trials.  Effectively demonizing those that breach it in situations such as this which some think are unbiased has strategic value.

Fairly obvious you do not understand the law, the reason for it, what Robinson did and why it landed him in Prison. Reread my posts above.

The cases are reported once all cases are concluded and restrictions are lifted. It is nothing unusual, just that the far right tried to make Robinson a martyr to their cause.

That may be true, but there is political intimidation going on.  When Robinson started asking questions and saying things the state did not like the state started investigated every aspect of his life until they found where he lied on a form to get a loan.  The state went way beyond what they would do with a normal citizen in such a case and gave Robinson the maximum as a warning to him and everyone not to screw with the States narrative, even to the point of putting him into the general population with Muslims who had promised to kill him. The state also went after Robinson's family.   Muslims killing  Robinson in prison would have been good for those prosecuting him and would have ended the problem of him speaking out. Robinson did end up nearly being killed but was eventually able to survive and get out of jail. 

John there are two religions that want to take over the world, one is the Catholic Church and the other is what? Biblically  speaking  the king of the north and the king of the south. I remember you taking issue with me saying that Muslims were going to take over Europe and now here we are with these issue taking fruit.  By saying this I am not speaking bad about Muslims some Muslims will even admit that is the goal. Would someone speak bad of Adventist if they said they want to make everyone Christian?  It is what it is and if whole Protestant cultures want to jump into the ocean to prove how tolerant they are then so be it.

JohnB said - "The cases are reported once all cases are concluded and restrictions are lifted. It is nothing unusual, just that the far right tried to make Robinson a martyr to their cause."

It's fairly obvious you didn't read the news articles I posted HERE.  Those news articles were written before the cases had concluded.  They shouldn't have been so easy to find if the law was just.  You seem to have conveniently overlooked those. I can comprehend the law, I just don't agree with how, when and where the courts seem to selectively and voraciously apply it. 

As I stated before, my view is that their decision to enforce it was based on identity politics.  Which is exactly why I posted those relatively recent articles to prove my point (look at the defendants names).  Being that I don't care for Tommy's style I'd hardly argue this if the courts consistently enforced the law...   Not just against social pariahs like Tommy R. who push the limits on political correctness and identity politics.  So the far right claim isn't entirely accurate.

Also, see my comments about how finicky courts will likely find it easy to manipulate laws like this when it comes to persecution due to rampant naivety after they've effectively (and easily) demonized a select few.  Stuff like this goes beyond the black and white.

You really need to pay attention. Cases with multiple connected trials always have reporting restrictions.

Thankfully I don't live in the UK and the US hasn't gotten that bad yet.  Being tried by a jury of your peers who are selected and expected to be unbiased regardless of what's going on around them carries a lot of weight here. 

I seriously worry about social, religous and political outcast in the UK when the powers that be make their move and more fervently use the law to decide how and whem information gets released on the accused. 

You don't understand what you are talking about. The USA is particularly good at trial by media. At least in the UK there is an attempt to stop extrajudicial influences on sitting juries.

JohnB said - "You don't understand what you are talking about. The USA is particularly good at trial by media. At least in the UK there is an attempt to stop extrajudicial influences on sitting juries."

If the USA is as bad as you say at trial by media then explain the verdicts in trials like Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman... Can you even name a case where the media decided the verdict of the Jury? 

Yes, the media makes overzealous COMMENTS, but the Jurors (the people who are accountable) still had to justify their decisions outside of media reporting.  And the jurors decisions, not the media or (big brother...yet) is what decides the verdict here.

As I said before you're free to think what you wish.  But don't go overboard with your own assumptions.  You're eerily starting to sound like the main figure involved in the incident that kicked off this thread... Tommy Robinson.

The USA is particularly good at trial by media. At least in the UK there is an attempt to stop extrajudicial influences on sitting juries so that fair trials may be held. Remember that reporting restrictions are lifted at the conclusion of the trials and the media can then, and do, report the case.

There is no trial when someone pleads guilty, what would the point be. Robinson accepted his guilt and so no need for a trial. Reporting restrictions on his case were quickly lifted and were only imposed initially in case reporting affected the trial he was trying to interfere with. Remember, if he had been allowed to continue it was felt there was a real risk that the trial would have to be abandoned and therefore, potentially,  guilty paedophiles would have avoided punishment. Freedom of speech carries responsibilities with it. Those supporting Robinson are basically saying that he should have been allowed to cause paedophiles to go free without penalty.

JohnB said - "The USA is particularly good at trial by media. At least in the UK there is an attempt to stop extrajudicial influences on sitting juries so that fair trials may be held. Remember that reporting restrictions are lifted at the conclusion of the trials and the media can then, and do, report the case.

Remember, if he had been allowed to continue it was felt there was a real risk that the trial would have to be abandoned and therefore, potentially,  guilty paedophiles would have avoided punishment. Freedom of speech carries responsibilities with it."

You keep repeating stuff like that. But you ignored or failed to respond to my request for examples.  Especially in light of cases like George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony where the media was generally one sided in their commenting during the cases.  You're comments also seem to support my identity politics theory in that they indicate jurors in the UK either don't know or aren't educated on how to base their analysis on facts presented in the court room.

JohnB said - "There is no trial when someone pleads guilty, what would the point be. Robinson accepted his guilt and so no need for a trial. Reporting restrictions on his case were quickly lifted and were only imposed initially in case reporting affected the trial he was trying to interfere with."

"Those supporting Robinson are basically saying that he should have been allowed to cause paedophiles to go free without penalty "

You're trying to change the narrative for my statements.  I've repeatedly indicated my comments were about the consistency of the law and how it appears to be applied using identity politics.  The reason Tommy R. had to plead guilty in the first place, not that he plead guilty. 

I already provided multiple examples of cases that are supposedly standards for information not being released.  Here's yet another recent one involving multiple defendants (note the names)

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/police-reveal-n...

BTW: Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman were not mistrials. They were Not Guilty verdicts!  in case you're trying to make that argument to support your absurd claim that people who feel Tommy's imprisonment was unjust means letting pedophiles get away . 

The Jury made those decisions based on the facts that were presented to them during the cases.  In spite of all the chaos going on outside, there was no mistrial. 

Here in the US jurors are educated on the rules and excused if they show any signs of bias or compromise during the case.  It's a responsibility most jurors take on with pride here.  We don't feel like we need to be sheltered from the likes of big bad Tommy R. for the task.

Comments like yours just make me worry about the UK Big Brother system even more.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service