Adventist Online

***  Note from Adventist Online:  Please report any scammers or spam you see using the "Report An Issue" link that is at the bottom of every page.  Go to the profile you wish to report and click the "Report An Issue" from that page.  That will let us know with certainty who you are reporting.  Thank you so much for keeping Adventist Online scam free!  God bless.  ***

We seem to be getting hit with comment spam again.............. 

Each time it seems to be the same person.... posting to different profiles showing interest and some the the people "they" have posted too are MARRIED OR ENGAGED PEOPLE!!!!!

monica_baby20@yahoo.com
Hello
My name is Monica I was impress when i saw your profile atwww.adventistonline.com and i will
like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.I believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box (monica_baby20@yahoo.com).
This is because i dont know the possibilities of
remaining in forum for a long time.
Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Monica

Tags: scam, spam

Views: 1565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BEWARE SCAMMER!!!!!

7:23am on January 24, 2012, grace said… Hello, My name is Joy, i got you adventistonline.com and i want to have a good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation,contact me with my email adress, (joymabou13@yahoo.com ) am yours Joy. thanks, Joy

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!

At 2:50am on February 2, 2012, veraloveone said… Good day Dear, Hear the voice of Miss Vera James. It gives me a great happiness to write you. I just went Through your profile. today i am delighted to contact you, I hope you are the true, honest and caring friends that I have been searching for i have something special to tell you about me, so please send me Message through my email address (missverajames04@hotmail.com ) so I can send my picture to you Am waiting to hear from you soon. Sincerely Miss Vera.

BE ALERT SCAMMER IS AGAIN..

EMAIL ME TO MY IN BOX MY BRETHREN IN CHRIST‏ FOR MORE OF ME

(missverajameso4@hotmail.com) Good day Dear, Hear the voice of Miss Vera James.

It gives me a great happiness to write you. I just went Through your profile.

today i am delighted to contact you,

I hope you are the true, honest and caring friends that I have been searching for

i have something special to tell you about me, so please send me

Message through my email address (missverajameso4@hotmail.com )

so I can send my picture to you Am waiting to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Miss Vera.

EMAIL ME TO MY IN BOX MY BRETHREN IN CHRIST‏ FOR MORE OF ME(missverajameso4@hotmail.com )

My way of dealing with such, in most instances i do not open or read any messages in my inbox. I do not want to be rude but that is strategy. So far it is really working. 

BEWARE SCAMMER!!!!!

At 8:21am on February 15, 2012, anna said… Hello Friend How are you? Guess fine. First, my name is Anna, I'm young good looking girl,kind and friendly.Well i came through your profile and I decided to drop you a note.Meanwhile could you write me something more about yourself while i get back at you including my picture? Contact me through my private address.(anna.david93@yahoo.com) Have a very wonderful day. Thanks, Anna (anna.david93@yahoo.com) kiss with love and trust

I  reported  that  one.

ANNA  IS  A   SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE SCAMMER ALERT!!

Hello My Dear, My name is Miss peace,i saw your profile today,at adventistonline.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (destinwinn@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours peace.

.Miss peace is a. Scammer too

BEWARE SCAMMER!!!!!

At 12:44am on February 17, 2012, PAMELA said… Hello My name is pamela, I saw your profile today at www.adventistonline.com and become interested in you. Please reply to me at(pmela4lovem_lssa@yahoo.fr) I have much more to discuss with you. Thank you. Miss pamela

BEWARE OF SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

At 6:58am on February 20, 2012, path bahi said… Dear in Christ. I am the above named person from Sudan I am married to Dr Solomon Bahi who worked with Sudan embassy in Libya for nine years before he died last year 2011. We were married for nineteen years with a child He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, we were both born again Christian. Since his death, I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he left the sum of $3.5 Million (Three million five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) in fixed deposit in a finance firm. Presently, this money is still in the finance firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Two months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a trustworthy person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because of my only child that will inherit 25% from this money and help to secure a good education & accomodation and also for the seck of God i will like you to take him as your child and been a guidiance to him,because my husband relatives are not Christians and I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord willfight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the finance firm and for you to contact with them directly for onward transfer of the said fund . I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of my funds. I want you and your family to always pray for me and my son because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life i hope read from you soon and send me to me through here pathbahi@yahoo.com Remain blessed in the Lord. Yours in Christ, Mrs Path Bahi.

HA!HA!HA!   I reecently recieved this on my  profile page too.. .I know a spammer when  I see one .   I not gullable as  some  may be ,  What do these type of letters  involve? 1..  A Desire to gain wealth 2.  ARE YOU 1   that is not searching to see if  what is spoken is true?    3  their is an old old saying .. it goes like this -- whatever seems too good to be true it probably is   Beware and do not get caught in flowery words or oh I seen your profile page jazz  

it is just a come on  if they really seen your profile page they would know if  u are married and besides  I make it a principle never to add someone t o  my e-mail list  or yahoo I have never had contact with personally for  a time and anyone that is a member  in here should do so  as well .  Their are many that be not sincere  so  be wise as serpants !

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2014   Created by Clark P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service