Adventist Online

What do you think??

Views: 4848

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Leo - i dont think my friend that we can say that someone will go to hell if they commit suicide. God only knows what that person went through Leo!

. but yes dont do it Carlos - ever! way too sad! and i agree though its not acceptable to God! ofcourse not!  Those who know God and know its wrong - its true - we may ?? not make it to heaven? -  please dont give up Carlos! God loves you always!! and always forgives!! i agree with leo - suicide is not the answer! God is :) praying for u!

@Carlos

Dear Carlos.

yes of course its not okay to commit suicide or try it. NO! as God wants you alive and live your life for Him! but dont worry Carlos - God forgives us all! I heard no matter what you have done in your life - if you ask for forgiveness - God will forgive you/anyone who asks - and will Never hold it against you! just because you tried - it is not too late! no! please do not give up Carlos! God loves us all - He will always forgive! just keep praying! going God's way - don't give up!!

I know we all have our bad times when we may not practice our beliefs... pray etc... but we can always come back to God! just we must try out best with God's help - not to be away too long!

I will pray for you Carlos. I had a very sad/tragic life too - not always with God! but thanks to Him, though life still hard - I am back to praying, reading His word etc...

If you really feel this way why do you think you are going to hell? Do you think God does not love you because you tried to harm yourself  or something else in your life.  God loves you very much. Don't be fooled by the standards of the world or satan telling you that you are no good or that you got no chance. Everyday your alive is a chance at a better tomorrow, God loves you know matter what. Pray to Jesus, read his word and you will know that you are loved and more precious than gold my friend. If you think you have sins, pray and confess them to God and he is quick to forgive. He forgives instantly. Then move forward and sin no more. And if its a sin you have a big problem with and keep repeating , keep getting down on your knees and pray for strength and grace and confess your sins every time and God will help you, every time!!!! No matter what it is that is how good our God is. God is love and he loves us all and wants the best for us. Let God lead you.

Carlos Mcabier, my friend I have been there also in such despair but by the grace of god I am still here. I truly understand those feelings when so much is coming down on you and you can't take it. There is always hope even when in the moment it doesn't feel like it. BTW you are not going to hell because I can't wait to hang out with you in heaven and draw pictures in the clouds with you.:)

@Leo A. - good question. please read my comment below. its hard to answer this. God only knows! and yes - I think its a whole diff story - if the criminal or anyone even if not a criminal - did not know the true God, read bible! we cannot judge and answer this. really we cannot! we may wonder but only God knows! we do not know what will do! but its great to know all will be judged fairly and no one will miss out on heaven unfairly!!...

I THINK SOME WOULD GO TO HEAVEN THOUGH THEY COMMITTED SUICIDE. GOD WILL JUDGE EVERYONE FAIRLY - WHAT THEY KNEW IN LIFE - DID THEY GET A CHANCE TO KNOW GOD WHILE THEY WERE ALIVE?  - HAVE ACCESS TO THE BIBLE??.... HOW THEY WERE BROUGHT UP BY THEIR PARENTS ETC ETC.... WHAT DID THEY GO THROUGH. WE MAY WONDER BUT WE DEFT DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE AND DEFT CANT SAY THEY WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN! THAT IS WRONG!  ONLY GOD KNOWS THIS!

OF COURSE SUICIDE IS WRONG AND GOD DOES NOT APPROVE. BUT WE CANNOT SAY THAT IF SOMEONE COMMITS SUICIDE - THEY WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN? ONLY GOD KNOWS THIS. HE WILL JUDGE THEM AND EVERYONE FAIRLY

ALSO IT DOES SAY IN THE BIBLE - I WISH I REM THE VERSE. WE ARE NOT TO ASK WHO GOES TO HEAVEN OR HELL!!  BUT I DONT BLAME YOU OR ANYONE THINKING THIS. I TOO HAVE WONDERED. BUT IT SAYS IN BIBLE WE ARE NOT TO DO THIS. WILL TRY FIND THAT SCRIPTURE LATER...

irene God gave everyone a conscience and if you are saying this then what happened to that person conscience when they was about to take their life?? You are really blaming God here because what you are saying is that a person can take their life and God will make no attempts to speak to them. I simply cannot agree with this. And to add you say God could still save them it just does not make sense biblically.

@ Irene please give proofs from the Bible and SOP.

@Carlos! i am so glad for you! I am very happy to pray for you! take care. your sister in Christ, Irene. talk to me anytime!

God alone sees the heart of that individual. He knows everything. God won't allow a person to die if He wants  him to live, for God is the author and the Finisher, BUT suicide is totally giving up. At this time, if the person is a believer who committed, based on my personal belief,is no.

CARLOS

GBU

i like interacting with u

love your style

as ive already told u

u have been a much needed voice here :)

THIS IS A RUFF CROWD U R TALKING TO

I HOPE THE MINISTER WILL LISTEN

LISTEN

LISTEN

INSTEAD OF GIVING BAD ADVICE

AND EVEN WORSE

A BAD PIC OF GOD

MANY CARRY HERE

I HOPE THAT MINISTER N CHURCH CAN LOVE ON U

LIKE U DESERVE

@MFG - A ROUGH CROWD  HEY? I HOPE YOU DONT INCLUDE ME - AS YOU CAN SEE IN MY COMMENTS - I AM KIND TO CARLOS - AND SAY GOD JUDGES FAIRLY, ITS ONLY GOD WHO CAN ANSWER THIS. AND THAT GOD IS LOVING AND FORGIVING ALWAYS.! THAT IS NOT BAD ADVICE MFG!! SO HOPE YOU DONT MEAN ME! IF YOU DO!! YOU ARE SO IN THE WRONG!!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service