Adventist Online

I have heard from so many people who go to many non- adventist churches for healing. They say pastors from such churches can heal them. Some adventists even go there in secret, especially if they believe they are being bewitched or demon possessed.

From the scriptutres we have verses like:

Matthew 7: 20, 22 - 23

7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Also Matthew 24: 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

The question is,  Since this pastors prophess to be christians while they are not, Then those who recieve healing, is it the devil healing them or is it just a wonder????

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good point

Amen brother Nhlamulo.

Thanks for all your comments.

My question now is, are witches real, and how are they able to perform what they do. As adventists, should we believe in their existance???

yes they exist but under no circumstances should any Christian go to them
Of course they exist.  Under the control of the devil they can perform many feats which we cannot reproduce. How do I know this??  A Seventh-day Adventist friend of mine was a witch for 10 years.  I chat with her on another Adventist forum frequently.  Nuff Sed

yes ..we should believe with thier existence but the good thing is we have nothing to worry with thier existence..'

Were does it say that the Devil remained with all his powers? (or E.G white or Bible said this)  exept one Our God did not Give him, and that is to Create Human beings from the dust. ( i Heard or Read this before ) i think E.G white had some saying about this.

Therefore i Believe that the Devil can Heal all that he has afflicted, only if you let him and believe in him and to those that know not..open their hearts to things or spirits they know nothing of.

"Thus says the Lord GOD, "You had the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 "You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz, and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx, and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise, and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you.On the day that you were created They were prepared. 14 "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. 15 "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created, Until unrighteousness was found in you. 16 "By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you as profane From the mountain of God. And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the stones of fire. 17 "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I put you before kings, That they may see you." (Ezekiel 28:12-17)

Was the Devil stripped of all his Powers when he was cast out of Heaven? i think not.

pls dont get me wrong on this, i do not profess for the Devil.  

i am a 7day Christian Brother in Jesus. 

yes absolutely he can..i could remember the passage from the bible.."Lord have we not healed the sick trough thy name? ' then Jesus answered Go away from me evil maker.." who was thier master? satan right?...

YES  my Brother  were can i find this Scripture..

i think ellen white wrote something about this too.

but we should not go to them..
it is their faith who healed them.
Thank you guys for your replies, Hope everyone who was confused with this issue found great help from your comments.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service