Adventist Online

I have heard from so many people who go to many non- adventist churches for healing. They say pastors from such churches can heal them. Some adventists even go there in secret, especially if they believe they are being bewitched or demon possessed.

From the scriptutres we have verses like:

Matthew 7: 20, 22 - 23

7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Also Matthew 24: 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

The question is,  Since this pastors prophess to be christians while they are not, Then those who recieve healing, is it the devil healing them or is it just a wonder????

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you guys for your replies, Hope everyone who was confused with this issue found great help from your comments.

you're welcome

Stay Blessed in the Lord.

Since this pastors prophess to be christians while they are not, Then those who recieve healing, is it the devil healing them or is it just a wonder????

Healing is through faith,is it not?

If you believe God healed you and you give praise to God for it then it is certainly not from satan.

Would satan perform miracles that would strengthen your faith in God?

"If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand?"Luke 11:18

I would also like to know how you can say that these pastors claim to be christians but are not.

Is it that they don't feed you the Word of God or is it that they do not serve His Word with a side of denominational doctrine?

If people are truly being healed in the name of Christ,then perhaps it is indeed through Christ they are healed.

Simply put, lying signs and wonders. Satan will impersonate Christ's return in the last days. Is it so hard to believe that he will counterfeit healing in Christ's name now?

Is it so hard to believe that God can heal and that not everything is from satan?

When it comes from certain people yes. When people claim to be "getting" the ghost and start smacking so called sick peope over the head yelling demons be gone, it is clearly not from God. By and far "faith healing" is demonic mummery. I am not claiming that all are because we have examples in the bible.

I was under the impression that we were talking about actual healing not staged performances,but I understand that because of the very things you speak of that many confuse healing with "healing show".

Surely I agree with you that  "staged healing spectacles" are not from God,but healing through faith IS from God.

I got the impression from her post that it was staged healing that she was taking about, that is why I responded the way I did. I am in total agreement that true healing comes from faith in God.

Yes Healing is through faith, but it is also to KNOW that it is so By Faith.

We as Christians in Christ must stop being lukewarm that is when we know that the LORD will Spew us from His mouth ( ( Spew = Spit ( did not know how to spell that word sorry.. lol ) ) after all i'm Half Dutch LOL ).

we have to Be Hot in the Word and in the Spirith and in Our movements with Chirst in our Hearts and Soul.

No Satan would not perform miracles or Healing  for us to say in the End that Christ did it.

Like Our sister in Christ Lutendo Evelyn said quoted from the Bible " The bible says that, by their fruits you shall know them" ..well not changing the Word of God in anyway. we can say also ..By the Fruits of the Spirith we shall know who the Devil is..  is it not so?

Most People come to get Healing because they Saw this Healing Perfomance to what they claim seeing this happen,  they do not Go By faith, because i find Faith is not using the Eyes first... but Last. we have to Believe first. and many does not Believe they just accept and get it over with (with God Healing does not Work like that).

If they don't know what Spirith  Healed them, how shall they then know if Healing came from God!

God Bless

Dear brother Barek,grace and peace,

It is not true healing, it is merely satan and his forces retreating, and therefore removing a cause of illness, giving the appearance of healing. The fact that the brother or Sister gives God the glory works also in satan's favor, as when later on in life the illness returns, doubt is cast upon God.

All sickness and/or illness are caused by a violation of God's health laws, therefore, how can healing come from God, when the violation still exists? Repentance is needed.

Furthermore, if you have ever seen a Benny Hinn (for example) healing crusade, you will notice a huge sports arena filled with thousands and tens of thousands of believers, but only a select (mesmerized) few are called on stage to receive so-called "healing". The thousands, who prayed earnestly, believed with all their heart, but who went home disappointed and, still, sick.......who do you think they turn their disappointment to? Not satan, thats for sure. These people, however earnest their intentions, are deceived, being led to believe that God does not care, is selective, and leaves them feeling unworthy.

I HATE SATAN WITH A PASSION. Our people need to hear the health message.

God bless, Scott.

The bible says that, by their fruits you shall know them.

Please let me know of one person who was crippled and is walking straight now. Let me know of someone who was blind and can see now. check how they heal, check how Pastor Chris or TB Joshua or any one else of them and see how they do it.

Its like they transfer some power and where do they get that power. When the people shall say they are healed, check how they walk. Is that how people would be when they would be healed with Christ?? I know of one or two who went there and came back healed. After a week or two, the person went back to the same condition again or even became worse.

Most of them will even tell you that you are sick because you were bewitched or something. Is their so called 'healing' from God? Can the devil heal or can he give life??

Lutendo,

You made no mention of specific churches or indviduals in your original post and I know nothing of the men you now name.

I will only say that true healing through faith done in the name of Christ ,which brings praise to His name and faith to others can not be of satan. Darkness does not produce light.

Whether the men you name are false or not , I will not say.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service