Adventist Online

I have heard from so many people who go to many non- adventist churches for healing. They say pastors from such churches can heal them. Some adventists even go there in secret, especially if they believe they are being bewitched or demon possessed.

From the scriptutres we have verses like:

Matthew 7: 20, 22 - 23

7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Also Matthew 24: 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

The question is,  Since this pastors prophess to be christians while they are not, Then those who recieve healing, is it the devil healing them or is it just a wonder????

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The problem is, if part of their fruits are not true. I mean if their worship is 99.8% true, should we believe in them and also in their healing???

There is somewere stated: those that Does not have the light , profess The Gospel without the Light , and is without Light. so if their worship is 99.8% True.. then there is no Truth in them..because Gods Word is a 100% since there is no truth in them .. then there is no True Healing.

That is a reach.... we are all sinners saved by grace, and as Jesus stated:

"As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.  And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."--John 10:15-17

To suggest that because a person is not where we think they should be that they do not know Jesus or are "lost" is presumptuous and assumes a task that belongs to God--which he has given to Jesus.  Our job is to plant the seeds (Mark 4), be Christ's witnesses (Matthew 5), show the the Truth, who is JESUS and to know Him for ourselves (John 14:6,7).

Anyone who preaches the Bible is preaching the "light",but many on these forums seem to believe that without the SOP all would be darkness , ready to unwittingly blasphemy the Holy Spirit the moment the Helper works through one who is not part of their denomination.

Such an arrogant people.

I agree with you, and apologize  for the well-meaning, but spiritually misleading perspectives of those that seem to be posting more on this forum.  I do not know if you are or are not an SDA, but Barek, forgive us...Fortunately, not every Seventh-day Adventist Christian believes this way.  As a matter of fact, most do not! =)

The challenge is that most who are extremists seem to find forums such as this (i.e. having an audience without true accountability) and give the misimpression that Seventh-day Adventist think they are better or "more saved" that anyone else.  Please know that they are definitely in the minority and do not speak for the World-Wide Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Blessings!

and apologize  for the well-meaning, but spiritually misleading perspectives of those that seem to be posting more on this forum

Please know that they are definitely in the minority and do not speak for the World-Wide Seventh-day Adventist Church.

It is not I who they speak against and I assure you that not all the guilty are SDA.

Barek, I agree! =)

=)

What does SOP stand for ?  Spirith Of Prophecy you mean.

there are some ..that Preach the Bible and Still not Have the light.. so i cant say "Anyone who preaches the Bible has the Light..for instance you can have a Great Pastor Preacher and his service is all that,  but his own household is a mess. then i asks myself in the Spirith does he have the light ..The lord our God Teaches us at that moment?.  we know everyone has fallen short of the Glory of God.. therefore i judge not because 4 fingers are pointing back at me if i start pointing. all i saying is not all preachers preach the light unless you are 100% in the Lord day and night ..and yes this is possible ..because Christ is and showed us the Example.

By SOP, I meant "the writings of ellen white" as they are commonly referred to as the SOP.

Anyone can be given the gift of prophecy or other spiritual gifts..

I didn't say that everyone who preaches the Bible  has the light,I said that whoever preaches the Bible is preaching the light.

So what is been said  is wrong? I Dislike the fact to walk in luke warm waters .. ya either hot or either cold.

The Message to the Laodecian Church is misplaced here in application....The Wheat and the Tares is the biblically accurate usage of scripture.  And at the end--which we we are not yet, per scripture(Matthew 24:4-14) --GOD will be the one to decide who is hot or cold.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service