Adventist Online

I have heard from so many people who go to many non- adventist churches for healing. They say pastors from such churches can heal them. Some adventists even go there in secret, especially if they believe they are being bewitched or demon possessed.

From the scriptutres we have verses like:

Matthew 7: 20, 22 - 23

7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Also Matthew 24: 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

The question is,  Since this pastors prophess to be christians while they are not, Then those who recieve healing, is it the devil healing them or is it just a wonder????

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://letspray.hopetv.org/

Then you would have a problem with Hope Channel's latest addition to line-up:  It is a LIVE program where they pray for callers that call in---and the station solicits funds for the support of their ministry.

Yes, you can find a few internet and TV that may lack integrity, but the same can be and is true in person.  We ask the Lord (or perhaps need to) to lead us to who should come in agreement with us in prayer or who should pray for us and TRUST HIM!

i get it, thanks.

"Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.”   And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.  Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."--Luke 10:17-19.

"And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;  they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”  So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God."--Mark 16:17-19.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! \0/  \0/  \0/  

"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit."--James 5:13-18

"Now when He had departed from there, He went into their synagogue.  And behold, there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him, saying, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—that they might accuse Him.  Then He said to them, “What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not lay hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value then is a man than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” Then He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched it out, and it was restored as whole as the other."--Matthew 12:9-13.

"At evening, when the sun had set, they brought to Him all who were sick and those who were demon-possessed. And the whole city was gathered together at the door. Then He healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew Him."--Mark 1:32-34.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!  \0/  \0/  \0/  \0/   

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by