Adventist Online

The children of non believers will they meet Christ when He comes

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes

even children during The Flood and Sodom and Gomorrah!

one of the reasons why GOD destroyed   was cause of the abuse was so bad

the ones GOD poured out His 'Wrath'  were harming the younger generation so bad that GOD put them under suspended animation [so to speak] for the resurection

MAN WHAT A LOVING GOD!  \i/

did Noah's children saved because of their righteousness or because of their fathers?

Gay and Lesbian can Enter In Heaven?. Short Passage ITH
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven
against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men . . .
For even their women exchanged the natural use
for what is against nature (lesbianism).
Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman,
burning in their lust for one another,
men with men committing what is shameful (homosexuality) . . .
that those who practice these things are worthy of death (Hell),
and not only those who do the same
but also those who approve of those who practice them!"
(Romans 1:18, 26, 27, 32)

"And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes,
condemned them (Sodom and Gomorrah) to destruction,
making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly ..."
(2 Peter 2:6)
(Note: Other offenses were also included which were not listed here.)

When Christ come, all of us will see Christ right..

But if the Children of the non-believer believes in Christ then they will surely meet Christ.
And we are judge according to the light that we received..

how about the small kids who cant make any decision in their lives who don't understand  eg from 0yrs to 7,8 or so yrs?

Andrew

Isn't this a duplicate thread?  I addressed this same question in another thread too.  I short, we must trust God that His way is the best way.  We do not have perfect information, therefore it is best to leave such decisions to the one who does. 

Satan introduces these questions in our mind to throw doubts about the goodness of God.  About His fairness and justice.  These are just a smoke screen to bring in even worse heresies, as has happened for many years. 

A true child of God, who loves His Lord, will just leave it in His hands, knowing that it will be the right thing to do.

Maranatha :)
Ray

Thanks for the good answers,These are some of the questions i met somehow as i am moving on with my bible study. if not well elaborated in the bible then lets stick on deut. 29:29. Ezekiel 18:20-30 talks of a sinful soul...

Andrew

You will find background information for an answer to this question on my website: www.basicsoftheword.com   Go to Resources and read the file: "Are you a slave or a free man?"  This should give you some good information on this issue.

Maranatha :)
Ray

God will save whom he wants and we are not to question that we are just to have faith that our children will be saved. The children of non believers if God draws them they will come to him so there is no need to worry about that.

1 Cor 7:14    For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.  

Children of unclean parents are unclean.  Children of at least one sanctified parent are sanctified.  Children go wherever their parents go, seeing they don't make their own decisions.  Otherwise it would be best to kill those children before they can grow up, so they can be saved.  But, it wouldn't help.

Gay and Lesbian can Enter In Heaven?. Short Passage ITH
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven
against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men . . .
For even their women exchanged the natural use
for what is against nature (lesbianism).
Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman,
burning in their lust for one another,
men with men committing what is shameful (homosexuality) . . .
that those who practice these things are worthy of death (Hell),
and not only those who do the same
but also those who approve of those who practice them!"
(Romans 1:18, 26, 27, 32)

"And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes,
condemned them (Sodom and Gomorrah) to destruction,
making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly ..."
(2 Peter 2:6)
(Note: Other offenses were also included which were not listed here.)

We really don't know.  The bible isn't clear.  However, one thing my mom used to say is that if you don't like children, you won't be happy in heaven.  Think of all the children of just the saved who died thru the ages.  Mortality used to be a lot higher than it is now.  Some families would lose all or most of their children before adulthood.  All the babies lost through miscarriages like my sister who has lost about 10.  Then you have people who had abortions and later came to Christ (or didn't realize it was wrong).  So if the young children of the wicked are there too, I'm sure we won't argue about it with Jesus.

Remember in heaven that babies won't cry, kids won't throw temper tantrums and parents won't yell.  Plenty of food, shelter, and love to go around.  Plus lots of angels to help babysit although I'm looking forward to playing with all those kids.  To be able to run again and roll down hills and splash in the creeks...Heaven will be fun.

We don't have all the answers now.  God has left a few mysteries.  We can imagine or speculate but mostly we have to just leave it in God's hands.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service