Adventist Online

They are closing schools and canceling events with large numbers of people, will this lead to churches closing....

"The spread of coronavirus has compelled hundreds of K-12 schools in the U.S. to close, affecting more than 850,000 students, according to an analysis by Education Week. And those numbers are certain to increase in the coming days, as concerned parents call for more school closures.

The growing health crisis presents school leaders with a painful choice. Closing schools as has been done, so far, in China, Japan, Italy and elsewhere is a proven measure that has been shown to slow the spread of disease and, in turn, save lives. But it also causes huge economic and social disruption, especially for children, millions of whom depend on the free and reduced-cost meals they get at school."....
https://www.npr.org/2020/03/11/814438424/when-should-schools-close-...

They are suspending the NBA after one player was found to test positive, with the large gatherings a concern....

"The NBA has suspended the 2019-20 season after a Utah Jazz player, reportedly Rudy Gobert, tested positive for COVID-19. Games in progress on the night of March 11 will be completed."....
https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/coronavirus-live-updates-nba...

It is only a matter of time before they gatherings at churches is going to become a matter of concern and draw the attention of health officials and others. What happens then...

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The one thing with this is it will pass and we can go back to normal. These days we have 3ABN and Hope channels who provide plenty of spiritual food.  

It is only a matter of time before An Australian Federal Emergency is declared:  gatherings at churches is going to become a matter of concern and draw the attention of health officials and others. What happens then...?

the attention of health officials and others, will expect every adult Australian to be vaccinated. What happens then...?

The entire world will be a Declared Medical Emergency, and all of us are vaccinated. What happened to our choices?

Good point Elijah,

We have the Holy bible and Powerful Prayers, which we can talk directly to Jesus about our concerns.  This is a great privilege and blessing and salvation can be formed through these unions.

God bless Rob!

Here in Australia, I have doubt about you will be forced to be vaccinated they may set restrictions around you to push you into a corner where vaccination is the easiest way out 

Well its happening...churches are closing and it is kind of jolting to say the least.
Our pastor called us and talked to those in the church board for our church over closing and then texted us of the decision. The other churches in the area also seem to closing so we are going out to one of the members solar panelled place in the woods.

I hope its a wake up call for the SDA, get out of the cities. Sunday is coming.

Sadly many SDA will compromise and take the vaccine that is coming.

Many of us already follow the beast and don't know it.

Shalom

This was a post that I came across...

The 16th-century theologian Martin Luther had this to say during the bubonic plague, offering his thoughts in a letter titled "Whether One May Flee From a Deadly Plague" on how best to practically and spiritually overcome. His advice is prudent for all to follow during this Coronavirus pandemic, especially Christians.

"I shall ask God mercifully to protect us.

"Then I shall fumigate, help purify the air, administer medicine, and take it.

"I shall avoid places and persons where my presence is not needed in order not to become contaminated and thus perchance infect and pollute others, and so cause their death as a result of my negligence.

"If God should wish to take me, He will surely find me, and I have done what He has expected of me and so I am not responsible for either my own death or the death of others.

If my neighbor needs me, however, I shall not avoid place or person, but will go freely."

I also found it at this site..

https://patriotpost.us/articles/69289-martin-luther-on-responding-t...

Your assuming Richard the virus is natural? What about deliberate spreading a lab made virus on the earth?

The first of the seven plagues is a virus, will you help the people than?

Did the wise virgins help the foolish virgins by giving them half of their oil? No

Does even mercy come to an end, for others? Is this Biblical or are we selfish in our love?

For example, do I living in the country during Sunday law, go seek fellow SDA who lived in the cities, to rescue them? Or do I say, why didn't you do as SOP said?

Shalom 

I tried to tell my city boy about moving he doesn't listen because of his wife doesn't want to move.

Sorry, What is wrong with being vaccinated?

Receiving a vaccine that is mandatory by Government, is a fore runner test of your will to the Beast like power, hence the sign you will accept the mark of the beast. What is the mark of the beast? A person willing to forgo their choices and in federal emergencies follow Government and Doctor advice, rather than follow God and Jesus as our Doctor.

As for vaccines itself, do some research. Watch the movie called VAXXED, assuming you can still get it off the www.

I looked up just one ingredient, in vaccines, aluminium hydroxide... was enough me ... refuse to get inside me anything to do with aluminium in any form,  let alone the other dozens of ingredients.

In olden days vaccines used to be horse antibodies reacting to a real disease, so you get the information from that animal first. Nowadays vaccines are nothing about antibodies, and more about harming babies and soon adults. Do your research, if you can, or ask us more questions. 

They will scan you to know if you have been vaccinated or not immediately, so you can't lie you have it already? Meaning what? It's got nanobot or micro dots in it, not a vaccine of antibodies, but more likely a concoction designed to harm you... do some research...

I have. For hours on end. can't even find a technical basis for a real virus. They don't know how it spreads even. More likely related to SARs in 2003, but we heard little about this? The technical information just isn't there...it's like the Chinese people say in mass: Its fake.

How often do you comment here, and really want to know? Scripture says people lack knowledge.

Ho 4:6 ¶ My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:....

Shalom

People being destroyed for lack of knowledge isn't peaceful. We need to follow Jesus and His righteousness for us.  When we seek Him first and accept His love and kindness for us we will be saved.  Everyone of us that lays hold of Christ. 

Shalom Sabbath Shalom.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by